Strangest place you've posted!

mbrek

Premium Member
Reaction score
Want to know the strangest place you've been while posting or checking posts on AD or FB.

I've checked on my iPod touch while I'm in bed. Sigh. Yes, that's the strangest I've got. :aw:

How about you?

Want to know the strangest place you've been while posting or checking posts on AD or FB.

I've checked on my iPod touch while I'm in bed. Sigh. Yes, that's the strangest I've got. :aw:

How about you?

In the fitting room at the mall :giggle:

At a restaurant

In the car

That's all I've got.. for now

like I should remember if I posted or posted too many worthless posts I wud had gotten alot of them deleted now I have to watch what i say or do.. ;) otherwise than that... life is good :D

Oh, geez I've posted to fb from my bathroom, but that's cause I was cleaning it and had fb on my phone....I think that's the strangest I've done. Unless you count when I was in Europe, but I was in hotel rooms then so I don't think that counts. AD...well, it really was just at my dining room table, mostly in my room, and once at school.

I'm not very exciting, I know......

Not really....

I have iPod, and I posted FB mostly in living room or at friend's house or whatever. Sometimes in my kitchen/dining room.

I did few times in my Jeep. (only if some place have Wifi to connect to my iPod)

Nothing exciting! LOL!

Bathtub for me, probably. Where I'm posting right now :lol: couldn't sleep so taking nice hot bath!

I lay down in mah bed while typing, reading, posting cuz I just woke up, then I can reach mah pager closer to here. Sometimes I went to bathroom if I couldnt hold it any longer, then I bring it w/ me.

40,000 feet in the air (in an airplane silly)
at a wedding (not mine)
in a bathtub (yes with bubbles if you must know)
in a car (but only at stop lights *cough* *cough*)

Actually all of that doesn't sounds too weird or strange to me.

at a doctor office
at starbuck.

my bedroom, not in bed if i were, i will pass out.

Mainly at work (when I was working), at home in the bedroom or living room. Have posted while at the library. Nowhere really out of the ordinary since I don't use a netbook or laptop, or any handheld device. I am a tried and true desktop computer user only. Son has my netbook.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Everywhere for me

I read from almost anywhere when I'm catching a break or bored, but I rarely post unless I'm comfortable and not distracted, usually on laptop or desktop.

The best place I'll say I posted from was in an Ivy league library (matajan is that you? :ugh:)

Back