Simpson's Daughter Charged With Fighting

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simpson's Daughter Charged With Fighting

MIAMI - O.J. Simpson's 19-year-old daughter was arrested after she refused to stop yelling at officers who had been summoned because of a fight outside a basketball game involving her old prep school, police said.

Sydney Simpson was charged Saturday with resisting arrest without violence, punishable by up to a year in jail, and disorderly conduct, which carries a possible 60-day jail sentence.

Simpson yelled profanities at the officers called to Ransom Everglades School after a boys' varsity basketball game against Gulliver Prep, according to a Miami police report. Sydney Simpson graduated from Gulliver last June, and her brother, Justin, 16, attends the school.

More details then click the link.

yea i saw that article earlier and :shock: but then again it shouldnt have surprised me in the least

i saw a pix of Sydney and she looks MUCH like her dad! whoa

I really feel for those kids. It's also predictable that one or both of the kids would get into trouble. Both of them are train wrecks waiting to happen, imho.

Deaf258 said:
images

i cant click on the link??

zesty said:
i cant click on the link??

I know it didnt work, the damn smiley code messed up the URL.. I used TinyURL, so you can see what she look like:

6ve42

Deaf258 said:
I know it didnt work, the damn smiley code messed up the URL.. I used TinyURL, so you can see what she look like:

6ve42

she looks bitter.. sheesh..

zesty said:
she looks bitter.. sheesh..

Well can you blame her for what she had to endure at a such young age? There is no reason to judge her harshly. She has really suffered enough and it is sad that she has to resort to this. I would end up enraged if I had an azzhole for a father, like OJ.

Yeah, she does look a lot like her father. Though, she should really pluck her eyebrows, she's starting to look a bit like Oscar the Grouch.

No offense.

Deaf258 said:

6ve42
looks more like a she-male to me...

*chuckling*

Please dont make fun of her :(

I feel very protective of her because she lost a beautiful, caring and loving mother. She had to endure so much in her life. I have always felt compassion for her and her brother.

Meg said:
Please dont make fun of her :(

I feel very protective of her because she lost a beautiful, caring and loving mother. She had to endure so much in her life. I have always felt compassion for her and her brother.
sorry about that...I was just making fun of her because what she did was stupid...and got herself in trouble...should've thought twice before doing something, you know? but hell, nobody's perfect anyway...

my apologies.

Back