Should the IPhone 4 be Recalled ??

Hurry before someone die.

jb3edt.jpg

They are holding the iPhone 4 Press Conference right now.

I am at a car wash, fooling around with my iPad, lol. Keep me updated if you can. My a ppt here is 3-4 hours and still have another hr and a half to go.

Thank you, Banjo and Royale! Going there now.

free bumpers for all iphone 4 users.

I think it's overblown but nice that they get free cases.

Steve Jobs should get off the stage.. the questions from the audience are just plain DUMB! They don't get it.

Now that I have listened a little from the very intelligent Steve Jobs, I can confidently say that the central question posed by the OP is unnecessary and inappropriate. :D

I'm wondering if Jobs will give me a refund cuz I brought $89,000 24K gold plated case.

mmm... me wonder...

EvoDragon, that's because it depends on where one is at. One of the guys on the stage with Jobs grabbed his iPhone in a death grip with no loss of signal. :giggle:

EvoDragon, that's because it depends on where one is at. One of the guys on the stage with Jobs grabbed his iPhone in a death grip with no loss of signal. :giggle:

Wait and see if new iPhone 4G (verizon) might better technique than orignal iPhone 4.

Last edited:
Wait and see if new iPhone 4G (verizon) might better techique than orignal iPhone 4.

Yes, 4g will be exciting but that is up to AT&T....Apple is pressuring them. Anyway, Apple has resolved the issue for the current iPhone by giving away free cases so........

Back