Should NASA go back to the Moon?

The Joker

Reaction score
I see why not. We still cant prove the moon doesn't have water or explore the underground of the moon. Plus we can discover more technology than on earth because of gravity. Theres less gravity on the moon than on earth. Why not build a base on the moon. No not for military but for scintist. We have the technology to grow food by building a bio dome.

MarsBiodome.png

That if we can find underground water. Plus we can end this conspiracy that we never landed on the moon by proving it we did 40 years ago.

I see why not. We still cant prove the moon doesn't have water or explore the underground of the moon.
we already know there is lunar water.

Plus we can discover more technology than on earth because of gravity. Theres less gravity on the moon than on earth.
we already have ISS for that purpose.

Why not build a base on the moon. No not for military but for scintist. We have the technology to grow food by building a bio dome.
military? moon is virtually useless for military at this point. from tactical standpoint, moon has a zero value for world military unless we have starships and alien wars. but for scientific expedition... not yet. we're not there yet. maybe in 15 years... we can do it.

MarsBiodome.png

That if we can find underground water.
underground water is not that important. we already know both Mars and Moon have water. we're now exploring to see if we can do something about these water.

Plus we can end this conspiracy that we never landed on the moon by proving it we did 40 years ago.
what? end this conspiracy? who cares?????? everybody knows we did land on the moon.

stop watching O'Reilly show. there is always conspiracy in everything - 9/11. bible. Holocaust. wars. etc.

Theres a lot of technology we could develop on the moon.We don't need the space station. Have you heard the dangers on ISS? We can have over 100 people on the moon mostly scientists kinda like in a college university.

Theres a lot of technology we could develop on the moon.
technologically? not really.
medically? sure. it can be done in ISS.

We don't need the space station. Have you heard the dangers on ISS?
how is the danger in ISS any different from lunar station? the dangers are exactly same... except that ISS has an emergency escape pod aka CRV (Crew Return Vehicle) called Soyuz. Moon? you're shit out of luck. everybody dies. all 100 scientists dead and we won't even know about it for probably a few months.

we're still studying the effect that space has on human body in space. what's for sure is that they're gonna be f-up after several months :lol:

We can have over 100 people on the moon mostly scientists kinda like in a college university.
maybe 1-3 of them would be willing to do it. we simply do not have any technology advanced enough for lunar station.

we've just started exploring 3D printing. NASA is also exploring the concept of using 3D printing by using resources from moon to build base station and tools. we're still not ready for a base station phase for probably another 20 years.

we are primarily focusing on transportation first. all human civilizations begin with a transportation. when we have horses and ships... we were able to explore countries far far away. when we have trains.... we were able to explore far inland because majority of civilizations are always next to coastlines/harbors. so on.

I bought this up so maybe we can return to the moon and shut up these people with these moon landing conspiracy theories. They're gonna keep at it until someone got proof they really landed on the moon.

Neil Armstrong planting a US flag in 1969:

320bbdc0c943455bb9f09978470fcc6c.jpg

We were there. That flag should still be there.

I bought this up so maybe we can return to the moon and shut up these people with these moon landing conspiracy theories. They're gonna keep at it until someone got proof they really landed on the moon.

I don't know why do you think that conspiracy theory is a big concern.

what does it matter if we landed it there or not? it's not that important. if we did prove it... then what? we gain nothing. we only wasted billions of dollars down the toilet just to prove them wrong. it's stupidity at best.

Three Apollo missions: 11, 14 and 15 left laser reflectors behind so that they could tell the distance of the Moon from Earth, and numerous observatories have bounced laser beams off of the reflectors and this alone should be enough to know we have been there. Also Apollo 12 brought back 22 pounds of the surveyor 3 that had landed in the Ocean of Storms two years earlier, one of the major parts brought back included it's TV camera. Also, with all the people who was involved in the Apollo program don't you think one of them would of talked by now if the whole thing was faked on some movie lot? As to shutting up the conspiracy buff's forget about it because even if you show them actual proof they won't believe you anyway.

As to whether we should go back, yes we should and I think we will go back within the next 10-15 years.

Yes, NASA should go to the moon. Actually, this century, several nations, including the United States, will go to the moon. And Mars.

Going to be an exciting time.

some people were interviewed this morning about the quest to Mars it going be one way journey and they traing now..i think some other countries also funding it,brave or foolish fine line
I never knew Enterprise was spelt wrong on side of shuttle,must been some red faces at NASA take off day

India has sent something up not sure if moon or Mars but only cost four million quids..bit cheaper than NASA
Great momentous things like this the whole world should chip in

of cause they landed.didn't Armstrong say he try incorporate word Christmas if he saw aliens and he did incorporate the word
it so insulting when people ask Armstrong a brave incredible adventure the whole world celebrated

See. Thats why we should go back and prove it we did go to the moon once and for all.

See. Thats why we should go back and prove it we did go to the moon once and for all.

how? if people didn't believe we went to the moon in the past, then what would make them believe we did go to moon this time?

they won't believe it anyway. they'll just say hollywood made a very realistic video for government. I bet they don't believe our satellites and rovers went to Mars either.

sounds like it's actually you who have a doubt on whether or not if we landed on moon and you want to know the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-61n1-g35Y

Some people questioned if Armstrong really did land on the moon.

All of the myths about all of the Moon landings being faked on some movie lot somewhere have been debunked. Also with the number of people involved with getting to the Moon (in the hundreds of thousands) someone would of surly talked by now. However, even after Columbus found the new world and Magellan went around it, there were and are still flat Earthers out there.

Back