Should NASA go back to the Moon?

how? if people didn't believe we went to the moon in the past, then what would make them believe we did go to moon this time?

they won't believe it anyway. they'll just say hollywood made a very realistic video for government. I bet they don't believe our satellites and rovers went to Mars either.

sounds like it's actually you who have a doubt on whether or not if we landed on moon and you want to know the truth.

Exactly! Perhaps we can get the Joker a seat!

how? if people didn't believe we went to the moon in the past, then what would make them believe we did go to moon this time?

they won't believe it anyway. they'll just say hollywood made a very realistic video for government. I bet they don't believe our satellites and rovers went to Mars either.

sounds like it's actually you who have a doubt on whether or not if we landed on moon and you want to know the truth.

I believe we went to moon , but I remember people saying we really in the
desert when this was filmed the first time.

Technology has improved. Now we can use satellite and camera and show people the earth. As the astronaut can communicate live though a reporter. And put a flag up live on TV and prove to people theres no strings or anything holding a flag up. And rotate the camera and show people theres no studio nether. Then you'll believe it really happened

Oh right, like we just laubched a multi-billion dollar rocket aimlessly into space. Then why hasn't the Soviet Union followed up with their copy-what-the-U.S.-developed moon props? Silly.

I say "Ask Brian Williams". He was probably there.

B9G9KrACMAA0nDN.jpg:large

For those doubters out there, Nasa's latest LRO mission that is taking photo's and mapping the Moons surface has taken photo's of all the Apollo landing sites and they show the base of the lunar modules and for the Apollo 15, 16 and 17 missions the tracks left by the lunar rovers are clearly visible.

every astronaut come back firm believer in ufo's so be intresting see what they say when they returned

Back