Share secrets with your spouse? or your best friend

madmax64

Reaction score
Would you share your secrets with your best friend? your spouse? or both?

My wife prefers to share secrets with her best friend via Sidekick2.

Yes, I would share secrets with my spouse/girlfriend. However, it would also depend on her trust with me. If she's going to bitch at me about things all the time, then I won't tell her anything. However, if she respects me and is calm... then I'll tell her.

speaking truth.... beside my own husband only...

If suprise... then i'll not going tell'n him what plan surprsie... don't let him ruinned !

:)

of course, i do share my secrets w/ my bf or spouse. But something is suprise plans is different.

Secrets are to be shared with no one, that is why they are called SECRETS.

My hubby is my best friend. Most things I share only with him. But some things are more women friend type things that I talk to them about. Then there's also the kind of secrets that I don't share with anybody, especially if they could be hurtful. So I guess IT DEPENDS

Ideally, there should be ultimate trust in a marriage. However, that isn't always the case. Therefore, I can see situations where a woman might trust her best friend over her husband. It shouldn't happen that way, but it sometimes does.

I think, though, that a person needs to have ultimate trust in themselves. If you don't trust yourself, how can you trust anyone else; whether it's a best friend or a husband?

madmax64 said:
Would you share your secrets with your best friend? your spouse? or both?

My wife prefers to share secrets with her best friend via Sidekick2.
I shared my deepest secret with my hubby before we got married and he accepted my secret so that's why he married me. :D

Right now, depending on what secrets they are, I share with my hubby. :thumb:

Back