RockinRobin FEEL BETTER!!

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thinking about RR knowing she is going through a difficult time. Praying she feels better soon. AD is not the same without all her funny jokes:laugh2:

RR your a strong lady and are always so positive. I get strength from you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick return to AD!!

I didn't realize she was going through anything; I hope it's not serious. Best wishes to RR for a quick recovery and speedy return. :)

Laura

She posted a message here that she would be away from AD for a bit because she is not feeling well. I just miss her and thought we could send her some get well wishes to make her feel better.

My sentiments, also; I hadn't realized she needed to be away....hope it isn't anything serious.

Hope RR is doing okay, and gets better soon. She posts the greatest jokes; it wouldn't be the same without her!

Rockin Robin: Hope your recovery is very speedy and you grace Alldeaf.com with more of your wise/witty thoughts. Cheers

I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well. I tried to contact her via pm a few days ago but her inbox was full. I hope it isn't serious and that she will soon be back posting with us.

I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well. I tried to contact her via pm a few days ago but her inbox was full. I hope it isn't serious and that she will soon be back posting with us.

She did post something about taking some time off because she was going into the hospital. Maybe you can check her profile for her last posts. I can't do it right now because I'm on my iPod & it's hard enough just to type this with my bum thumb (which I'm icing right now).

I had been thinking about her, since I'd noticed I'd been missing her posts. :)

I hope you are on your way to a full and speedy recovery, and at the least feeling okay right now.

Looking forward to you posting again RR!

She apparently signed in last night, but did not post.

Hello everyone....hope to be back soon...I do check in off and on. Last diagnosis was that it's my Thyroid and the pain persists so I am just taking it super easy...and resting as much as I can...do miss you all tho'!...Hoping to get a Scooter (like Botti) for my balance problem, which the doctor says is "normal" with all the ear surgeries I've had....

Ah well...the Holidays are closing in on us...(so is the election, HAHA!)....So everyone take care...soon as I feel much better, along with the vision problems I'll be back.

Thks for all ur concerns.

Back