Reserve the Z from CSDVRS

IloveVP

Reaction score
Starting today, we can sign up to reserve the Z mobile VP in csdvrs.com but I could not find a box where we can check to reserve the Z. That would enable us to purchase with a special discounted price when the Z become avalaible in September or so.

If any of you know where to sign up for the Z reservation, please tell us where.

Looks like you have to sign up to order that...
Get The Z™!
Here's how to order yours!
Customers can now sign up for The Z™ in July and August, and receive a special discount applied towards purchase of The Z™ when it becomes available in September.

In September, The Z™-340 will be priced at $99.00 (retail value: $699.00), and The Z™-150 will be priced at $299.00 (retail value: $1200.00). These prices are for deaf and hard of hearing customers only, and videophones cannot be transferred or resold. CSDVRS will also provide a plan that allows hearing people to purchase The Z™. More details will be shared in the next few weeks.

Starting July 25, 2008, to reserve your Z, create your profile at CSDVRS if you do not already have one, and check the box marked “Reserve My Z”. For additional information, contact a customer service representative at iwant.myvp.tv

We are providing The Z™ at a highly subsidized price so that deaf and hard of hearing customers can have the ultimate VRS experience at affordable prices. Give CSDVRS a try today by calling csdvrs.tv from any videophone!

Must sign up but of course I do not see any box to check in as reserve my Z either.

Wait patiently, it will be there soon.

Wow, the Z looks sort of a laptop style VP. :) I think I like the MVP since it has wireless support and easy to travel around with.

Wow, the Z looks sort of a laptop style VP. :) I think I like the MVP since it has wireless support and easy to travel around with.

same as Z... its wireless support.

IP 340 is wireless and hard case. It will not break if someone bang it up. Nice protection when you travel.

Just sign up by create account. Then you will get notification about the Z.
Yeah I know, but I don't want to sign up for more services by different providers. I think I am on the list to receive MVP through the member from Ohio unless I misunderstood.

same as Z... its wireless support.

IP 340 is wireless and hard case. It will not break if someone bang it up. Nice protection when you travel.

Hmmm...I wish I could order both the Z and the MVP...lol.

You can order as many you want. They sell Z for IP-340 at price $99. If want T-150, price is $299.

I plan to order two 340, one for work and one for home. So my wife can use Videophone more often.

If FCC ruling was written differently, then can buy more videophone with same phone number. Right now its pointless to have many videophone with many ten digits number tied to individual. Slow down capitalism method.

I won't sign up to create it. I want to keep my purple number as 10-digital phone number (NAPN). I won't get another NAPN if sign up member of CSDVRS. When FCC rule and order are approved end of December 31, 2008, I can use same number for all of SP-200 VP, OJO and MVP in my household.

IP-340 and T-150 don't have touchscreen!!!
but they are only few keyboard/number

Just Let ya know

I did logging in on csdvrs.com around midnight. I saw that "Reserve the Z" box below Call by Name. I already checked it box and updated it. I got email about the Z. When I will purchase it with the coupon, the Z will become available. The customer must get 800 personal nbr and using it by call by name. That nice.

Just let you know ;)

CSDVRS' Z seems good but I'm not keen to buying one anytime soon. I'll be fine waiting for my MVP to come. =P

I have VP-200, ojophone, microsoft lifecam VX-300, logitech quickcam 5000, and of course, my 2 precious laptops: 2007 macbook and HP DV2660SE. So I think that's enough. LOL?

Yes, it would be worth experimenting!

CSDVRS' Z seems good but I'm not keen to buying one anytime soon. I'll be fine waiting for my MVP to come. =P

I have VP-200, ojophone, microsoft lifecam VX-300, logitech quickcam 5000, and of course, my 2 precious laptops: 2007 macbook and HP DV2660SE. So I think that's enough. LOL?

I have 2 broken Dlink Vp, 2 VPADs, 1 MVP (coming soon) and a laptop. Is it enough to you too? :rofl:

NEW Vpad+

I just got news from viable.

They released the much improved featured VPAD+. It is bluetooth and wireless. More clear screen.

I was thinking about buying Z ip340 from CSDVRS. But I am not sure if it is completely bluetooth wireless

Becasuse I won't be home much and I need to call people from coffee shop outside.... So I want to mobile VP that help me out!

I have 2 broken Dlink Vp, 2 VPADs, 1 MVP (coming soon) and a laptop. Is it enough to you too? :rofl:

In part of my videophone experimenting and investigaing of its technology -- I have 2 broken dlink VPs, 5 working VPADs, 2 defective VPADs, Viable Vision on the laptop, 3 VPAD+, and 2 working Dlink VP's :shock:

In part of my videophone experimenting and investigaing of its technology -- I have 2 broken dlink VPs, 5 working VPADs, 2 defective VPADs, Viable Vision on the laptop, 3 VPAD+, and 2 working Dlink VP's :shock:

Maybe you ought to be an official vp product reporter/tester for the AD forum! :D

Back