Real Effects of smoking pot

This isn't what I have seen in my world back then. Most of them, who I knew and witnessed, sticked to marijuana only (including me) while very few others went into other drugs and drinking.

Although it may have happened in your world who you knew of, it could happen in some cultures somewhere but certainly not happened for the majority out there.

And I second with Interpretrator's #post, too.

Agreed. There have been many studies that have supported the fact that the deviant behavior precedes the use of hard drugs, not vice versa. In reality, there is no such thing as a "gateway drug". There is, however, "gateway behaviors".

Cell is means warned to drug on crime on deaf people? I don't know what is how experience used to found things. I don't know what is point how learn experience. I don't understand what is warned to crime. I don't know what is point. I quit my drugs. I hate it.

Cell is means warned to drug on crime on deaf people? I don't know what is how experience used to found things. I don't know what is point how learn experience. I don't understand what is warned to crime. I don't know what is point. I quit my drugs. I hate it.

I don't know what you're saying, drugs are bad. Herbs aren't.

I'd be interested in seeing a citation of the study where you got this information about the effects of marijuana on obesity and related health problems. Oh, you only know one or two people this happened to? Never mind.
Are you saying you did not believe smoking pot make u hungry? I have seen enough people to cause some gain weight from over eat while they were high. I do not need to prove this point to you or anyone else.

This isn't what I have seen in my world back then. Most of them, who I knew and witnessed, sticked to marijuana only (including me) while very few others went into other drugs and drinking.

Although it may have happened in your world who you knew of, it could happen in some cultures somewhere but certainly not happened for the majority out there.

And I second with Interpretrator's #post, too.

Really? I guess u live in sheltered world.

Are you saying you did not believe smoking pot make u hungry? I have seen enough people to cause some gain weight from over eat while they were high. I do not need to prove this point to you or anyone else.

I've seen people who have never smoked weed in their lives overeat and become overweight.

This may have been said b/4 but I can't read pages and pages.

Basically smoking pot is illegal :dunno:, so it should not be done end of story.

Just wanted to say that I think you'd be a GREAT candidate for an Orwellian world.

I've seen people who have never smoked weed in their lives overeat and become overweight.
I am overweight due to pituitary gland tumor, not overeating. I gained 40 lbs in one month and stuck with it since then. And I never smoked weed. My friends and members of my family gained weight they smoke alot of weeds so dont compare me with them. Unless you smoke weed once awhile and they smoked weeds everyday 24/7, heavy.

I am overweight due to pituitary gland tumor, not overeating. I gained 40 lbs in one month and stuck with it since then. And I never smoked weed. My friends and members of my family gained weight they smoke alot of weeds so dont compare me with them. Unless you smoke weed once awhile and they smoked weeds everyday 24/7, heavy.

I doubt there's a link between weed and obesity or else, every pothead I know would look like me.

Back