Random Thoughts Thread

yes, thank you! :)

This is thread that give us permission to correct everyone's writing or posts. It is a common belief that deaf people struggle with this. So that's why I started this thread. The more we practice writing , the better we get. But some of us can't learn unless someone else show our mistakes.

When I was in collage ,I had to go the the reading lab to have a teacher check my paper out before passing it in! I pass one paper in and the whole page was covered with red ink high lighing my mistake! My teacher knewI was HOH and did not take a lot points off my grade. It was neat that she allowed the reading lab help me , as long as they did not do the work for me!

Ok I know someone will have field day with all of my mistakes! I am dyslexia
too , so there may letters in the wrong order.

When I was in college ,I had to go the the reading lab to have a teacher check my paper out before passing it in! I passed one paper in and the whole page was covered with red ink highlighting my mistakes! My teacher knew I was HOH and did not take a lot of points off my grade. It was neat that she allowed the reading lab to help me , as long as they did not do the work for me!

Ok I know someone will have a field day with all of my mistakes! I am dyslexic
too , so there may be letters in the wrong order.

When I was in college, I had to go to the reading lab to have a teacher check my paper out before passing it in! I passed one paper in and the whole page was covered with red ink highlighing my mistakes! My teacher knew I was HOH and did not take a lot points off my grade. It was neat that she allowed the reading lab to help me, as long as they did not do the work for me!

Ok I know someone will have field day with all of my mistakes! I am dyslexic too, so there may letters in the wrong order.

For being dyslexic, that is well done...

I corrected the quote but there wasn't that much to correct...:)

Last edited:
For being dyslexic, that is well done...

I corrected the quote but there wasn't that much to correct...:)

Thanks. You quoted my correction as A wants it done in the quote. :lol:

No worries Bott...I didn't get how this whole thead worked at first so A explained and told me to correct it in quote so that's what I did :)

Can anyone get the mistakes in my last post ^^

I've found two obvious mistakes but I'll let someone esle find it...

No worries Bott...I didn't get how this whole thead worked at first so A explained and told me to correct it in quote so that's what I did :)

Thead has a 'r' in it Mils (thread) and you need a comma after first

You need to correct it in the thread Joseph...trust you to be the person who corrects my mistakes smartypants!!!!...

How come you've got the hang of it faster than I have?...

Back