Random Thoughts Thread

A

Reaction score
This thread is for those who want to improve their writing. The rule is each time you reply to a person, quote the person with the CORRECT way of writing so they can see the different.

Last edited:
ah, I am too shy but I am willing to take a risk for someone to correct my english. For you, A, are you female or male. My guess is female. :Ohno:

Ah, I am too shy, but I am willing to take a risk for someone to correct my English. For you, A, are you female or male? My guess is female. :Ohno:

I'm a female. I'm shy too, and I am not confidence with my writing nor proofreading . I'm hoping someone with great writing skills will join our thread.

This thread is for those who want to improve their writing. The rule is each time you reply to a person, quote the person with the CORRECT way of writing so they can see the different.
"difference"

I love this thread!!

Put the correction in the quote. You can highlight it if you want. I'm trying to keep this thread fun and casual so people will keep posting.

I can't wait for the weekend to come. Its been a long week and I need a break. I have not recieved my book in the mail yet. That is wierd because I ordered it few weeks ago.

There you go, have fun correcting me :)

I can't wait for the weekend to come. Its been a long week and I need a break. I have notreceived my book in the mail yet. That is weirdbecause I ordered it few weeks ago.

:wave:

What a great idea! I like this thread a lot! I make a lot of dumb grammar mistakes! Most of them are spelling though.

I can't wait for the weekend to come. It's been a long week and I need a break. I have not received my book in the mail yet. That is weird because I ordered it few weeks ago.

What is the name of your book?

I hope it doesn't flop too! Grammar is not my strong point. I am only a spelling fanatic. :)

Here's something:

"...to boldly go where no man has gone before."

^ Sounds like a well known quote, needs no fixing. "If it ain't broke dont' fix it"*
2hqw707.jpg

Someone get this show on the road! Master Bottesini awaits prospective writers with great anticipation.

* not my words

^ Sounds like a well known quote, needs no fixing. "If it ain't broke dont' fix it"*
2hqw707.jpg

Someone get this show on the road! Master Bottesini awaits prospective writers with great anticipation.

* not my words
It's a split infinitive.

If people don't want to reply, they can make corrections

Back