Random Thoughts Thread

If people don't want to reply, they can make corrections

If people don't want to reply, they can make corrections.

(You need to add a period at the end of your sentence.)

Ain't is not a word.
Yep, "ain't" is not an officially recognized word within the English language. But it is still majorly used across the USA hands down, without any doubts. Even "Yep" is too.
How would you suggest, if given the opportunity, that they [linguistic professions] address the issue?
1418qau.jpg

(You need to add a period at the end of your sentence.)

Hi, Babyblue. :rockon:

I can't wait for the weekend to come. It's been a long week and I need a break. I have not received my book in the mail yet. That is weird because I ordered it few weeks ago.

There you go, have fun correcting me :)

I think I found it. :)

Here's something to get this show started.

Hello Sir
how are you?
this is P.C.
we are the team of writers and expert in writing.
we are 100% PLAGIARISM FREE we provide HIGH quality of work and we always avoid copyscape and we are having 3-5 years of experience in content writing and having list of hundreds of satisfied clients.
I have attached some of the samples of our recent work
which will help you to evaluate our work
please replay me in each case as soon as possible

actually i am work provider my writers are excellent in english we are having a lot of satisfied clients who still wants to work with us please i request you to check the samples send by me kindly check the sample please than go to any desicion

regards
P.C.

Hello Sir;

How are you? This is P.C. We are the team of writers and expert in writing.
We are 100% PLAGIARISM FREE! We provide HIGH quality of work , always avoid copyscape, have 3-5 years of experience in content, and have list of hundreds of satisfied clients.

I have attached some of the samples of our recent work which will help you to evaluate our work. Please replay me in each case as soon as possible.

Actually, I am work provider and my writers are excellent in English. We are having a lot of satisfied clients who still want to work with us. Please, I request you to check the samples sent by me. Kindly check the sample, please, than go to any decision.

Regards,
P.C.

That was hard. Some of the sentences didn't make sense.

When I'm writing I never know when to use a comma, I wonder if I've got it right here ? Kevin.

When I'm writing I never know when to use a comma, I wonder if I've got it right here ? Kevin.

I'm not very good with comma use, but this is how I would write that:

When I'm writing, I never know when to use a comma. I wonder if I've got it right here?

Hello Sir
how are you?
this is P.C.
we are the team of writers and expert in writing.
we are 100% PLAGIARISM FREE we provide HIGH quality of work and we always avoid copyscape and we are having 3-5 years of experience in content writing and having list of hundreds of satisfied clients.
I have attached some of the samples of our recent work
which will help you to evaluate our work
please replay me in each case as soon as possible

actually i am work provider my writers are excellent in english we are having a lot of satisfied clients who still wants to work with us please i request you to check the samples send by me kindly check the sample please than go to any desicion

regards
P.C.

Oh boy. This is a tough one. See my corrections below:

Hello Sir,

How are you? My name is P.C. We are a team of writers that are experts in writing. We are 100% PLAGIARISIM and COPYSCAPE FREE. We provide a HIGH qualify of work due to our 3-5 years of experience in content writing and having hundreds of satisfied clinets. I have attached some samples of our recent work that reflect our experience.

Actually I provide work to my writers. They are excellent in English and we have a lot of satisfied clients who continue to work with us. Please, I request that you check the samples sent by me and let me know of your decision as soon as possible.

With regards,

P.C.

Oh boy. This is a tough one. See my corrections below:

Hello Sir,

How are you? My name is P.C. We are a team of writers that are experts in writing. We are 100% PLAGIARISIM and COPYSCAPE FREE. We provide a HIGH qualify of work due to our 3-5 years of experience in content writing and having hundreds of satisfied clinets. I have attached some samples of our recent work that reflect our experience.

Actually I provide work to my writers. They are excellent in English and we have a lot of satisfied clients who continue to work with us. Please, I request that you check the samples sent by me and let me know of your decision as soon as possible.

With regards,

P.C.

I think that's good Bella! The only one I would change is the bold. What do you think? :)

We provide a HIGH qualify of work due to our 3-5 years of experience in content writing and have hundreds of satisfied clients.

I'm not exactly getting how this works?
This is thread that give us permission to correct everyone's writing or posts. It is a common belief that deaf people struggle with this. So that's why I started this thread. The more we practice writing , the better we get. But some of us can't learn unless someone else show our mistakes.

Yep, "ain't" is not an officially recognized word within the English language. But it is still majorly used across the USA hands down, without any doubts. Even "Yep" is too.
How would you suggest, if given the opportunity, that they [linguistic professions] address the issue?
1418qau.jpg

Hi, Babyblue. :rockon:

:wave: naisho

This is thread that give us permission to correct everyone's writing or posts. It is a common belief that deaf people struggle with this. So that's why I started this thread. The more we practice writing , the better we get. But some of us can't learn unless someone else show our mistakes.

Oh right I get it now...

Ok you've got an extra space between 'is' and 'thread'...

'Gives us permission'....need plural there....

No space between 'writing' and the comma that goes after it...

'shows us'....plural for 'show' and put in 'us' to make more sense...

Now I'm getting the hang of this

I'm a visual learner so that's why I ask people to put the correction in the quote. That is, after you quote me, edit the quote to fix it. I can still go back to my original post and see the differences. You still explain the reason for corrections if you want to.

This is a thread that gives us permission to correct everyone's writing or posts. It is a common belief that deaf people struggle with this. So that's why I started this thread. The more we practice writing, the better we get. But some of us can't learn unless someone else shows us our mistakes.

Corrected I think...

Am I getting it this time A?

Back