pregnant mother heavyweight lifts she nearly baby dues

Wirelessly posted

Bathing suits shows and tells a lot about someones body. Covered up or not.. (unless it is a baggy bathing suit) She is not exposing anything private.
Depends on the kind of bathing suit! There are plenty that show parts I consider private!!

I was pregnant with my son. I did exercise light not use a weightlifting. I had to follow doctor's advice. I can't ride on the bike until my son's born and heal for 4 weeks. I did exercise during swimming in the pool. I used the big ball for exercise. Whenever my back was pain and need to do strength like cat back repeat to help my baby's moving turn from breech on my bed daily. If you don't exercise during pregnant and would be risk for breech end up take a c section and will be gain the weight. I kept walking a lot. It made easy labor in delivery normal birth. My labor and delivery were easy. You need never sleep lay down in your back during 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

Good grief the woman is pregnant not sick. I walked everyday when I was pregnant and carry my grocery home right up till I had my baby. And it was a good walk too.

I am sure most of us great grandmother had to work right up till they had their baby.

She is definitely in great shape for having her third baby. I think it is great to work out and be fit during your pregnancies. I do however think power lifting can be dangerous. Lifting that amount of weight can cause the placenta to tear or pull away. IMO of course.

I worked up until the night my baby was born...Kept my weight off too...and did a lot of walking...carrying heavy bags of groceries up and down the stairs, etc., etc. ...Good for you.

She is definitely in great shape for having her third baby. I think it is great to work out and be fit during your pregnancies. I do however think power lifting can be dangerous. Lifting that amount of weight can cause the placenta to tear or pull away. IMO of course.

I sure would be nice if people spend more time worrying about babies that being abused . We had a case in my state where a 5 yo boy was missing for 4 months and the case worker never checked up on the family , the poor boy body was a few days ago.

Exercise is good while pregnant but that kind of exercise that puts such a strain on the body? Not sure that is a good idea. Even not pregnant, power lifting is hard on the body. People have gotten hurt from it.

the article said hopes pregnant women all over world do not do this but many pregnant women walk two hours a day to get water carry on head and proberly heavier than what she lifting...that was crass thing of reporter to have written

Mostly pregnant mothers always light weight not too heavyweight up to their dr's choice can walk treadmill,cardio and bike also mostly first time mom can get back gym after baby born around 4-6 weeks on recovery or months mostly mothers chosen have natural birth or c-sections who had history c-section on scars and shred baby weight..

Prince William's wife Kate,Duchess of Cambridge lose weight after baby boy George born on July 22 around one month she exercise include yoga,run,anythings and she eat careful to lose more weight she get slim perfect back as normal..

Princess Anne's daughter Zara ride horse when she expecting and she stop compete when she pregnant like mother and daughter did! But she got back complete after her daughter Mia born on January about 3-4 months later..

Back