post office carrier lazy drive across homeowner's lawn deliver to door

The posties here have mopeds and ride through everything from one house to another, even garden flower beds, so using the grass is nothing to worry about.

4174714-3x2-940x627.jpg

Bet? Don't bet on on it. Remember, they may be union member and it can take forever to fire them, or impossible to fire them. I know one that was fired from same company 4 times only to return work, all because he was union. So refrain from betting on something.

Unbelievable! I bet she's already fired because she was not supposed to do that at all.

The posties here have mopeds and ride through everything from one house to another, even garden flower beds, so using the grass is nothing to worry about.

4174714-3x2-940x627.jpg

That is awful! Some people spend a lot of $$$ and time to have a nice flower bed and lawn.

idiots and i seen sample of paper boys flinging paper,i be furious did that to me

Bet? Don't bet on on it. Remember, they may be union member and it can take forever to fire them, or impossible to fire them. I know one that was fired from same company 4 times only to return work, all because he was union. So refrain from betting on something.
True but it's possible that she's fired by now so she has to file a grievance to get her job back. Maybe she will not be allowed to drive their truck any longer so a different position will be given to her if she wins the grievance. The union always asks the management to give someone one more chance, even though he/she fu*ked it up. Exceptions are mail theft, drugs, and other stuffs that are zero tolerance such as sexual harassment, carrying a weapon, etc. The union refuses to get involved whenever there is a postal inspection involved.

It happened to my HOH co-worker. He was fired three times for excessive absences but the union asked for another chance thrice. He didn't get back pay anyway. However he's no longer working due to disability.

By the looks of her, she really could have used to walk from the road to the door. :giggle:

Yup, I'm mean.

If it happens to my property, I will sprinkle high carbon steel nails on yard where they ride motorcycle on it. Trust me, they will quit doing and I would then use magnetic to pick up the nails. Problem solved, No way they will appreciate flat tires.

Your package has arrived

Great Service!!! :thumb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_9s31Je7Y]iSpy: Panasonic - YouTube[/ame]

Not! :thumbd:

:pissed:

Look at this!

zomgfo3a.jpg

zomgfo3b.jpg

That's my limited edition preorder of Fallout 3. That's where the postman threw it when I didn't answer the door. They didn't leave a card, or with a neighbour, they just threw it over the side gate. I never used that path on the side of my house, so it sat there for a MONTH (by which time I'd already complained to the company I ordered from, got a refund and bought a new copy) until I spotted it. Only slightly water damaged.

If she got fired, that doesn't satisfy me. In court, I will have her to mow the whole lawn twice per week up to 3 months then I'm all happy. :D

If it happens to my property, I will sprinkle high carbon steel nails on yard where they ride motorcycle on it. Trust me, they will quit doing and I would then use magnetic to pick up the nails. Problem solved, No way they will appreciate flat tires.

good luck. you will get sued for personal injury on your property. you'll be flat broke.

By the looks of her, she really could have used to walk from the road to the door. :giggle:

Yup, I'm mean.

:laugh2:

Some people man.... reminds me of how much I hate those lazy people in Walmart that use the electric carts. You don't NEED it!!! You're just lazy!!! They're always the ones that need the walk the most too.... :doh:

:laugh2:

Some people man.... reminds me of how much I hate those lazy people in Walmart that use the electric carts. You don't NEED it!!! You're just lazy!!! They're always the ones that need the walk the most too.... :doh:

:h5:

Maybe she had her colonoscopy exam the day before which is why she couldn't walk for few days? :lol:

Look at this!

zomgfo3a.jpg

zomgfo3b.jpg

That's my limited edition preorder of Fallout 3. That's where the postman threw it when I didn't answer the door. They didn't leave a card, or with a neighbour, they just threw it over the side gate. I never used that path on the side of my house, so it sat there for a MONTH (by which time I'd already complained to the company I ordered from, got a refund and bought a new copy) until I spotted it. Only slightly water damaged.

oh my gosh! you did send to company for refunds?

Back