Police: 4 relatives beat pregnant Dallas teen to abort baby

That's very sad and this teen could give a baby for adoption or abandon at hospital if they don't want baby with them.

I personally dislike teen pregnancies because many of them end up live on welfare.

I want to reform the welfare system to be limited to disabilities or over 65 years old.

Agree...it's horrific!...and a relative got this 14 year old pregnant...and the family was trying to cover it up by beating the baby out of her...Unbelievable! Feel justice for them will be especially harsh....and it should be so.

As for the teen?...just don't know how she can or could ever forget this horror by her family.

How very horrific this is ! Animals would not act this way! When I was a younger a lot of teen pregnancies was by an older man . I thought what happen a g/f was horrible but this story made me want to get sick ! :(

How very horrific this is ! Animals would not act this way! When I was a younger a lot of teen pregnancies was by an older man . I thought what happen a g/f was horrible but this story made me want to get sick ! :(

Yes animals indeed would wnd do act this way...
Animals often will kill their young, their cubs, pubs, kittns, so on..
animals do all sort of acts that a human shouldnt,becwuse we dont just rely on instinct. We hwve reason, so acts like this to sane humans anyway are reprehensible...

How horrible! The poor girl , I kind of thought she was raped by someone she knew . I hope the 4 monsters rot in HELL! How do people get so evil???

do you think hell maybe to good for them..They got be tried for first degree murder and attempted murder of mother

Back