Picture of your pets

All little dogs seem to be very confused about their size, I think they all think they're ginormous. I seriously don't understand how anyone but deaf people could own a little dog......they're cute but they're barking would make me batty.

I was at the vet today, there was a woman there 2 little dogs that would not shut up, I turned my hearing aid waaaaay down until I had to talk to the lady at the counter.

They are barkers but they're cute as Hell. For me though, the peeing and the pooping all over the place would be a deal breaker. One of the advantages to having a big dog, is they can hold their bladder...not something the pint sized dogs are capable of doing as well. Give me a German Shepard or Golden Retriever any day.....

Laura

He is big for a pure bred, I'm still not convinced he knows he is a dog.

Man...that's a Dog!...Very big...and so healthy looking...kudos to you for taking such good care of your Pet!....I could see myself walking your Dog...(or rather "he" walking me!)...and everybody running in different directions!...:giggle:

Man...that's a Dog!...Very big...and so healthy looking...kudos to you for taking such good care of your Pet!....I could see myself walking your Dog...(or rather "he" walking me!)...and everybody running in different directions!...:giggle:

He is very obedient on tether, but that being said, when he perceives a threat to me, then yes, he will start to "razor back". he will turn into 90lbs of teeth and muscle. He went toe to toe with a full grown moose

FWIW, he is with me 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. I think I have mentioned it before on here, he is my audio dog (service dog)

Figured I would resurrect this thread.

Here's a funny picture of one of my cats, Abby. I downloaded a new app for my phone that takes funny (distorted) photos. The app puts its name into the pictures - I could have edited it out but I just left it there.

abby-camwow.jpg

Figured I would resurrect this thread.

Here's a funny picture of one of my cats, Abby. I downloaded a new app for my phone that takes funny (distorted) photos. The app puts its name into the pictures - I could have edited it out but I just left it there.

abby-camwow.jpg

I d like to give it a shot with my kitties too. GREAT PICTURE. abby is adorable beside this fishy glasses picture.

IMAG0177_zps1fb07bcf.jpg

2013-02-22230830_zps8b901ae6.jpg

smoochy sleeps like this every night behind me while im on computer

2012-11-11140322_zps468d00b5.jpg

two cats snuggled together

2012-10-23213314_zps80838193.jpg

dogs hogging mum's bed when she was visiting, notice they behaving good!

Last edited:
:wave:great doggy and kitty pic's Grumm! Very sweet shot of your mom in bed with the pooches:D

FF, those are funny:D

Here's Deacon, my Service Dog in Training. He is American Bulldog/Labrador Retriever mix. He is a rescue and I have had him now 1 month.

Deacon, Panera Bread.jpg

:aw:oops FF and AC sorry!
:ty: Frisky...

Kristina, love Deacon! Handsome boy!

Deacon looks great, look also a gentle soul, he's a friend for life

Hi again, I'm finally back slowly. Great photos everyone!

Here is a photo of my cat, Crista! She's 8 1/2 years old and a real bully but I love her anyway. I'm a cat lover myself.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi again, I'm finally back slowly. Great photos everyone!

Here is a photo of my cat, Crista! She's 8 1/2 years old and a real bully but I love her anyway. I'm a cat lover myself.

LOL, i can see she's a character, and yes you should love animals with personality!! absolutely, oh she is adorable i sweet-looking but no a bully LOL
well a felinebitch then ! lol

Back