Pics of you - Part V

My mom's side of the family when they all came to visit at Baltimore Inner Harbor

028-5.jpg

My mom and I

055-3.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^ Nice pictures of your family, Shel. :)

Thanks...my Grandpa is in the middle sitting down. He just turned 80 years old. :) He has 5 girls and all of them are in the pic.

Thanks...my Grandpa is in the middle sitting down. He just turned 80 years old. :) He has 5 girls and all of them are in the pic.
Same for my grandma, she turned 80 last month and is decreasing with amensia, how sad is that? And what's worse, my grandfather with dementia is not doing very well and been hurting my grandma because his brain is gone, he is placed in a old peoples home with 24/7 care while my grandma (his wife) is living in a retirement village :(

I'd love to have such a family picture! *sigh* Thx for sharing it with us!!! :D

JClarke, Oceanblue7, happy2bme and Shel90 all good pics! :)

Shel90, your Grandpa looks in great shape at 80yrs old!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFjPy8DgTc]YouTube - Grotto of the Redemption[/ame]​

Peaceful place :)

I was curious about the type of stones used
and found this...

Father Dobberstein used a vast collection of minerals and precious and semi-precious stones in the building of the Grotto. Petrified wood, malachite, azurite, agates, geodes, jasper, quartz, topaz, calcite, stalactites and stalagmites are but a partial list of rocks gathered, purchased or donated for building of the Grotto. The many offerings of visitors have aided substantially to create this artistic wonder.

Lots of hard work went into building the Grotto!

JClarke, Oceanblue7, happy2bme and Shel90 all good pics! :)

Shel90, your Grandpa looks in great shape at 80yrs old!

Thanks.. he just won the battle against cancer last year. His dad lived to be 98 years old so I think my grandpa will follow his dad's footsteps.

Thanks.. he just won the battle against cancer last year. His dad lived to be 98 years old so I think my grandpa will follow his dad's footsteps.

Glad for him and your family he won his battle! :)

aww sweet picture! you are lucky to grab a great moment of family memory picture.

your kids lookd adorable!! great picture, overall.

DSCF0100.jpg

Taken at the Grotto of the Redemption in West Bend, Iowa. Worth it to check out if you're in the area! I've never seen anything like that in my life.

Here's the website: Grotto of the Redemption, West Bend, Iowa

Great picture you guys look like you guys are a happy couple. i never knew that iowa has some interesting going on in there. LOL. thanks for the information about that place.

Back