Pics of you - Part V

Yesterday at Lake Tahoe;

YWlMFMt7lX0_zpsb1e586bd.jpg

[yt]GQKaDBfy6dI[/yt]

nice to see someone else snowboards.....kind of aha. epic bail.

heres a quick clip of me riding from a few years back. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=474202732451&l=1612011124559171433

and a clip of me scaring my gf last summer aha
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150975600602452&l=5525665080199971413

Very nice pic ;-)

Dang...Never had the chance to PM ya I'm kinda new. :D

Kidding! Congrats and good luck.

I finally checked this thread but thanks.
I really did get a bunch of creepy/gross PMs. Awkward.

The many faces of me...

I tend to switch it up a little every now and then...

Attachments

• Strav1.jpg
    Strav1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Strav2.jpg
    Strav2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Strav4.jpg
    Strav4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Strav3.jpg
    Strav3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18
out of the little camer from 2012 007.jpg Taking a break from weedwhacking last spring at my place in southwest Washington. I am still the same guy just more pale from the long Alaska winter.

And why am I not surprised you're such a happy looking guy? :D

I have spent many a happy day there working on the land. If you love trees western Washington, Oregon, and Northern California sure grows 'em. If you can cabbage together a tract of 5 acres or more in Washington you qualify as a tree farm if you plant enough merchantable type of trees or just let them grow. I am sure the other states have tax breaks for agriculture as well I just know a little about Washington.
There is something almost holy about planting and nurturing trees. When they take off as robustly as they do there it is very satisifying.

After reading that first line I had no idea what kind of picture I might be in store for. :lol:

Good picture, though :)

He kept pointing and saying... "That's not good enough! Do it again!"

He's been watching me chew out my crew. Lol. He's a natural at being a CEO.

Hmm, you can find my photoshopped picture on the main ANP website.

I checked just this morning, it's still there after all these years lol. I don't think I would like to post it here. :whistle:

beautiful.

show offff! :giggle:

:P lots of natural stuff and too much booze. And coffee. One of the coffee farms here about 75% goes to Starbucks and there are no Starbucks presence in Costa Rica. Some guy said it tastes terrible lol

Some other stuff from my trip here.

a1Ou3dd.jpg

2CuDk2U.jpg

wOcN6st.jpg

FL5eXl5.jpg

PGEtc7s.jpg

Back