Pics of you - Part V

Oh I'm not comparing myself with Irish, even though it sounded that way. I was just appreciating her beauty.

And my picture is my avatar.

Don't deny it! :-p

I figured as much that your avatar is, indeed, a pic of you, but I am pretty sure there is a much better picture of you! :hmm:

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Here's an old picture of me, but just wanted to let you know I once sat in Flint's favorite vehicle. :p

menflintstonescar.jpg

Why was there a Flintstones car at a Long John Silver restaurant?

Why was there a Flintstones car at a Long John Silver restaurant?

It is not exactly on the restaurant's property as it was on a piece of pavement for it to function as a tourist stop. I don't really remember where this picture was taken.

Oh I'm not comparing myself with Irish, even though it sounded that way. I was just appreciating her beauty.

And my picture is my avatar.

I like your picture Mimsy, just be yourself.

I refuse to accept such a shallow answer from you! There is something called aesthetics. Everyone defines gorgeous differently based on their preferences. So what features does a gorgeous girl according to YOU look like?

Girl's eyes... starting there. :lol:

Still a vague answer, but nonetheless I hope you find the girl of your dreams. Just remember beauty is not something a relationship should be defined by!

Beauty does not define one whereas personality does! :cool2:

Wow. This must be a thread about "oi shes mine because she looks like, I said it first!"......haha you guys so funny when being competitive!

I saw a beautiful young lady here at uni yesterday of my first day of classes for my final semester. I was like 'uh oh' I got blind!

Back