Pics of you - Part V

Hi folks!

CIMG5634-1.jpg

YolMe.jpg

So, this is Rio and me having a great time at the restaurant "The Pub" in Louisville, KY during the week of NAD Conference / KY Deafestival. It was a blast and we shared plenty of laughter. :D

I finally got my boob job, I have DD cups now. Okay cup

Edited to just put in an attachment I didn't like how gigundous it was lol

Attachments

• 314751_3976176334605_1486507737_n.jpg
    314751_3976176334605_1486507737_n.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 117
timmy041.jpg

Tom Flores..first latino coach to win super bowl with Raiders..won two..'80 and '83..I bumped into him at the hotel in Canton. 75 yrs old..he should be in hall of fame..he said something to me before the photo was snapped and I had no idea what he said. :lol: that's life.. told him thanks and moved on. Im glad the photo is a very good pic b/c the lady had no idea how to use digital camera..whew!

YolMe.jpg

So, this is Rio and me having a great time at the restaurant "The Pub" in Louisville, KY during the week of NAD Conference / KY Deafestival. It was a blast and we shared plenty of laughter. :D

2 fine dames! *tip my hat*

timmy041.jpg

Tom Flores..first latino coach to win super bowl with Raiders..won two..'80 and '83..I bumped into him at the hotel in Canton. 75 yrs old..he should be in hall of fame..he said something to me before the photo was snapped and I had no idea what he said. :lol: that's life.. told him thanks and moved on. Im glad the photo is a very good pic b/c the lady had no idea how to use digital camera..whew!

Did Tom Flores think the Pippen jersey was sexy???

Me after graduating from Air Force OTS.

Note to past self:
Buy your own ear plugs for when you go out on flightline.
Oh yeah, don't tell Colonel Jones what you think of his punishments, it doesn't really matter if you are right or not, it was a rhetorical question.

Attachments

• 296026_2428199598873_1011016576_n.jpg
    296026_2428199598873_1011016576_n.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 36
timmy041.jpg

That's a good lucky photo you have, keep it, yeah the photo shot went well.
You look alot like my brother in law at about 20 years ago (the one with a 1968 Camaro)

Me after graduating from Air Force OTS.

Note to past self:
Buy your own ear plugs for when you go out on flightline.
Oh yeah, don't tell Colonel Jones what you think of his punishments, it doesn't really matter if you are right or not, it was a rhetorical question.
I'm looking at the cars.....and when was this taken? :)

That's my brand new 1993 Saturn SC1! And my parent's 89 Honda. This was at the Medina Annex to Lackland AFB in San Antonio.

Ahhh I was guessing about right, was thinking anywhere from the mid to late 80's to mid 90's :) 93 was a good year! i graduated HS in 93 :D

Yeah, 93 was a great year for me too. I remember this day better than any other I think.

Back