photography online

starrygaze

Reaction score
Which is better for me to upload my many pictures like imageshack, photobuck, or webshots? Anyone here who know more? I have Nikon camera to capture many beautiful with large sizes.

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing is a good site.. They even have a group you can join for Nikon users.

I have a Nikon and this is the site I use.

If you don't want to share your picture click on for your viewing only or Family and friends only view. Otherwise the whole internet can see your pictures. (just a word of caution)

Flickr is good for large pictures.

What kind of pictures are they?

i uploaded my pics to Photobucket.com :) Can keep lot of pics but cant remmy limit of MB? I gotta look, lol.. but soooo many pics in there.. so not sure? hehe! :D

Cool it offers 1 GB free! But there is way to put pic codes into forum or blog?

yes, see the side menus said "link to this photo", it will give you two different: link or html. For html, it offer you from thumb, small , medium to large picture for html.

yes, see the side menus said "link to this photo", it will give you two different: link or html. For html, it offer you from thumb, small , medium to large picture for html.

here it sample that it gave me for forum...

Cool it offers 1 GB free! But there is way to put pic codes into forum or blog?

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket is the best website to keep your photos in, I don't think there is a limit at this stage. But you can upload as much as you want at once - called bulk upload.

In your question about the codes in forums and blogs. Photobucket.com provides varies of HTML codes from Image tag URL, direct URL link, and many more which is visible under each image on your account. :)

Maybe Photobucket or Picasa I have not decide which one for me? Both have good choices. Photobucket do have strong in media but some weak because Picasa have album location that show where pictures are.

ALSO Picasa do have uploader software for Mac. To work great between iPhoto, my computer, and Picasa.

I think I like both!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket is the best website to keep your photos in, I don't think there is a limit at this stage. But you can upload as much as you want at once - called bulk upload.

In your question about the codes in forums and blogs. Photobucket.com provides varies of HTML codes from Image tag URL, direct URL link, and many more which is visible under each image on your account. :)

Yes I agreed with you but perfer original picture size that is larger than 1024x768 image size for free account. That is problem. I don't know I did not have latest iPhoto version for my Mac OS X Leopard system that can store many thousand or million original images in computer. I still not find Photobucket uploader for Mac?

I use photobucket. :) Whatever works for your own choice of style, features, etc.

look for customize links and click on img codes for forum and message boards. hope this helps.

Back