Pete the Deaf Dog

Liza

Reaction score
I love my Pete. He is an amazing dog, a pit bull mix -- looks just like the little rascals dog. :lol: Now he is staring at me.... wtf mama, get the freak off the computer and play with me!

Does anybody else have a deaf dog?

OMG wow dog really you computer! I surprised!

My dog does the same thing , he tell me to get off the damn computer and paly with him! Finlay was always telling me this!!

Well yes! Joey my Pekingese is deaf. And the most intelligent dog on the planet!

23vaobd.jpg

My dog does the same thing , he tell me to get off the damn computer and paly with him! Finlay was always telling me this!!
that is true! sometimes he want to begg ask dog normal

Well yes! Joey my Pekingese is deaf. And the most intelligent dog on the planet!

amen you are right dog expert how skills role on visual

your experience lots of dog!

smith, i didn't understand half of what you just said.

lol @ what, that's funny!!

Bottesini, what a darling you have! Aww.

smith, i didn't understand half of what you just said.

lol @ what, that's funny!!

Bottesini, what a darling you have! Aww.

LOL you are funny dog :lol: you means said funny simply

:( no. I've always wanted a Deaf dog though...only cause I'm Deaf. There is one at work that is a pitbull and is as sweet as can be but I cannot take her :(. I already have two dogs. One of them is a pitbull and the other is a laid back basset hound.
I cannot have two pitbulls. The one I have is enough to handle-she's high strung anyways!

:cries: maybe one day I'll get myself a Deaf dog.

Smith, I never understand what you meant. Translation, anyone? Thanks.

It's funny that Liza thinks her dog seems to talk.

He knows I have a long experience with dogs and really love dogs.

I agree with you Travis that Botti has a lot of great experience with dogs:)
I would enjoy meeting you and your dogs, Botti...

I have worked with many dogs over the years as a shelter/rescue volunteer and general dog trainer, including deaf dogs, but have never personally had a deaf dog.

you don't understand I have native language :naughty: I have issues on development to mention on communication!

I adjust to English! Lots of experience! :) I know

It's funny that Liza thinks her dog seems to talk.

He knows I have a long experience with dogs and really love dogs.
I agree you are right!

I agree with you Travis that Botti has a lot of great experience with dogs:)
I would enjoy meeting you and your dogs, Botti...

I have worked with many dogs over the years as a shelter/rescue volunteer and general dog trainer, including deaf dogs, but have never personally had a deaf dog.

True I agree you! I am personal study behavior dog is starred to me:lol: I know bott and I interesting enjoy Dog and animal!

you know on love dog and cats :wave:

23vaobd.jpg

He looks like the Sweetest little booger on this planet!...If I were a "dog napper"...I'd go to Iowa and bring him back with me...j/k....My doggie sleeps on the pillow right beside me every night (she thinks she's human).

He looks like the Sweetest little booger on this planet!...If I were a "dog napper"...I'd go to Iowa and bring him back with me...j/k....My doggie sleeps on the pillow right beside me every night (she thinks she's human).

He really is. I am sure he would like your dog too. :)

I used to have a deaf dog but sadly had to put him down due to neglect from the previous owner who lies to me about the dog. I am sad to see something like t his happened not only that my exh tried to abused the dog and I threatened him that I would call animal control. So he stopped and I took over the care.

I have deaf persian cat.. Botti.. Cute picture!! :D

I used to have a deaf dog... a dalmatian.

There were actually two... brothers from the same litter. One was hearing and the other was deaf.

Back