Patriot fans that NEVER leave

Max, Ocean, Restless and Sosie :D

Ready on Jan 16th and beat Jet! :fruit:

I will have small party my home :thumb:

I am so ready! Bring it on! We will take the Jets down! :h5: my fellow Patriots :grouphug:

Hello Deaf Patriot Nation!

We finished our season with a loss to the Jets. I know we all must feel disappointed even when friends taunt you about it ugh! We stick together to the thick and thin! We are a great team , we always make it to playoffs and more. I am keeping my chin up and not let it get to me. I was disappointed lastnight, thinking about how they didn't play well. Brady just stood there and not throw the ball ?? I was screaming at him, "throw the ball" like he could really hear me . I know he was disappointed and shared that feeling with him. We had a great season good plays. Have a nice break from football and get ready to enjoy the remaining playoff time and watch who lands the superbowl to Patriot fans:ily::h5::grouphug:

We finished our season with a loss to the Jets. I know we all must feel disappointed even when friends taunt you about it ugh! We stick together to the thick and thin! We are a great team , we always make it to playoffs and more. I am keeping my chin up and not let it get to me. I was disappointed lastnight, thinking about how they didn't play well. Brady just stood there and not throw the ball ?? I was screaming at him, "throw the ball" like he could really hear me . I know he was disappointed and shared that feeling with him. We had a great season good plays. Have a nice break from football and get ready to enjoy the remaining playoff time and watch who lands the superbowl to Patriot fans:ily::h5::grouphug:

I saw the whole thing, too. I was disappointed. Well, they had a good season.Go Pats!!! :ily::h5::grouphug:

Lol owned :)

Man, it really satisfied me that the Patsies choked by Jets despite their 14-2 record (before their playoff loss). Even making it much better that the Patsies choked big time by NY Giiants despite their 18-1 record back then... that it etched into my memory real nice. lol

PATSIES = CHOKERS!
icon_razz1.gif
laugh.gif

of course, Patsies always choked..season are so great but for playoffs, they choke.

bawhahaha...

Man, it really satisfied me that the Patsies choked by Jets despite their 14-2 record (before their playoff loss). Even making it much better that the Patsies choked big time by NY Giiants despite their 18-1 record back then... that it etched into my memory real nice. lol

PATSIES = CHOKERS!
icon_razz1.gif
laugh.gif

Steelers kicked the Jets out:P:bye:

Back