out of my realm!

rockinlife

Reaction score
I study at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I am hard of hearing, and can't hear out of my left ear, and my right isn't that great. Grew up with sign language. I study engineering. the math and engineering classes are ok because I don't need to hear everything to be proficient in them. But I had to take econ and politics for general ed requirements and had so much trouble. I am going to have to re take them next quarter. guess I'm just looking for a little encouragement.
Thanks.

-lexi

anyone doing those subjects are clever so you will do well sound like confidence issue a little help with that I think you be ok if have note taker or communicator help..would thought collage have them

Rockinlife, you say you grew up with sign language so I gotta ask why you aren't using sign language interpreters, especially for those classes you say you have to re-take?

P.S. Welcome to Alldeaf.....

At the very least, try and get note-takers or CART (transcriptionists).

Rockinlife, you say you grew up with sign language so I gotta ask why you aren't using sign language interpreters, especially for those classes you say you have to re-take?

P.S. Welcome to Alldeaf.....

well, I did ok last quarter because a lot of material was online, and the lectures were noted on the powerpoint my instructors showed, this quarter was different. I have to find a way to make it work for me :).

Thanks for the advice everybody :).

Back