Old Deaf Ranter
In fact, she thinks they are delicious! Lucky it was just a bad old spare of my husband's. Plus he had left a battery in it, and we even found that, so no harm done.
I wouldn't bother. Deaf pets are great with sign. :P....thought Botti had "installed" a hearing aid in her doggie's ears too....I've lost a lot of nice shoes to the dog chewing on them...and wondering too...would a HA help a dog if the dog was HOH?...Has it ever been done?....
I know that is sad.. Never had this happen before and I was so glad it was just an old one.My dog ate mine once It wasn't even a week old.
Our go in a dryer upstairs in the bedroom when not in use, and this was only out on a shelf at all because it wasn't in use.i keep mine in bottom draw hate them and dog would be welcolm but n.h.s mean tax payer paid for them so no tit bits for pooch
I know you do. Finlay was a good dog.When I had Finlay , I took a nap one day and left my HA on the coffee table.
When I woke up I could not find my HA and thought NO Oh ! Finlay ate it!
Finlay had picked it up and put it on his blanket to watch it for me and there was not one tooth mark on my HA. He was laying down keeping an eye on. Man I miss him like HELL!
I am glad she is ok too. She is a constant challenge, and it's pretty easy to see how she became a rescue dog, but we love her a lot.She's testing you Botti Glad your puppy is OK.
I was just watching a show where a small child swallowed a battery from the TV controller. Yikes!!!
When my son was two, he shoved orange tic-tacs up his nose. He started to cry when he knew he had done something wrong, problem solved, orange boogers!!!hahahahaha
I have heard of it happening to other people, but until today I was lucky.Wirelessly posted
Dogs do have quite a taste for HA. My chihuahua grabbed both of mine from the bedside table and chewed one of them up down to the wire. The second one he just got the mold.