Official AllDeaf Mascot

Who should the Official AllDeaf Mascot be??

• Grummer in his bunny suit

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • AlleyCat in her sexy kitten outfit

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • dereksbicycles in a ferret costume

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other: please tell us who you think

• dude!! I don't have time fo dat!!!

• Total voters

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd try to get something started ... AD needs an official animal mascot ... so after discussing it with some in a thread we came up with a few choices to vote for ... what do ya'll think ...

Grummer of course! We already have the picture!

Aw shucks, thanks for including me! :) *blush*

I voted "other" -- I choose Calvin! Calvin and Hobbes, ya know?

Complete-Calvin-Hobbes%255B1%255D%255B1%255D.gif

I guess Calvin, AlleyCat, and dereksbicycles will have to cough up some pics in their outfits now huh?!?!:D

I guess Calvin, AlleyCat, and dereksbicycles will have to cough up some pics in their outfits now huh?!?!:D

Wonder if there are any ferret or Calvin and Hobbes costumes...
-runs off to Google-

Alley cat must have one!! I'm going to have a hard time believing she never dressed as a cat for Halloween :) I went as puss in boots once and I'm not even a cat fanatic lol

Pix or it didn't happen !!! :laugh2:

Oh jeez, hmmm now that I'm thinking about it I think I have one of it on my picoodle I never use anymore because of Facebook. I it's not a SEXY cat though :D

There are two or three ladies I would like to see in a Catwoman outfit.....:naughty:

I don't know of any places that sells ferret costumes so I'm probably SOL. I hope ferrets aren't sad that people buy cat, rabbit, and dog costumes.

I'm liking the Calvin and Hobbes :D
And Grummer is pretty cool too!

I went to San Jose and stayed at the Marriott one time, and once I checked in, I realized there were hundreds of grown adults dressed in big animal costumes acting like weirdos. It was a furry convention. I was so weirded out. They rented the banquet hall and filled the lobby and bar. A few months later I saw a program on TV about furry conventions, and some people "identify" themselves as animals. It was quite an experience! These pictures bring back the memory lol

Back