Norwegian HoH

K

Kjell

Hello guys...

I don`t know if this is something for me.. but why not try...

I am a Norwegian guy with loss of hearing and I do know norwegian sign language (not ASL)
I got three kids, and is single fulltime dad for two kids (boy 14 and girl 11).
I`m 32 years old, working as a mechanical engineer.
have my own house and a old wreck of a car.
in my free time i try to skydive often as possible, but the reason i`m here is that i`m really bored when i`m home with my kids, so why not try get a new friend to chat with in skype or something similiar?

what I am looking for is a new friend to get to know over time and hopefully meet...I`m not active in deaf society (sometimes i go to a party or a friend that is signing, but that is rare) and is therefore looking for a HoH friend as we can have a chat too without the necessary of signing.
guess America is a little bit to far away, but that depends only of what we make out of it in the future...

please do not hesitate to contact me, I do not bite.. only jumping out of well working plane ;-)

have a nice day.

Kjell

thank you all.. a pleasure to explore new world of people... hope i find someone here... even better if there is a cute girl too :-P hahaha...

i`m still new to this forum, is there a way to chat with people here?

dogmom: how do i contact you?

once you get a certain amount of messages, you can PM - private message- on here <don't recall how many that is, probably another member knows>

i see, okey... well... you could add me on skype if you want to have a little chat tonight...

Hi...Norway got good deaf community social service for deaf is good

Hi...Norway got good deaf community social service for deaf is good

@Kjell: is this true? So you are not hopelessly dreaming of escaping anywhere else in the world like most of us do (do dream-- not do succeed.), are you?

hello napolicapitale

yes, deaf society in Norway are pretty good...
norwegians deaf group have build up a great community for those who are in need of deaf socialization...

hello napolicapitale

yes, deaf society in Norway are pretty good...
norwegians deaf group have build up a great community for those who are in need of deaf socialization...
And what about the hearing side of society? Can you get along with them too?

yes, that`s why i`m looking for a another HoH... I want to get to know a person who enjoy being with people regardless they are deaf or hearing...
i`m living with the hearing part of the society... once in a while I do meet other deaf people, but that is not more than once or twice in a month...
my job is in a normal hearing society...

once you get a certain amount of messages, you can PM - private message- on here <don't recall how many that is, probably another member knows>

thought it was ten? That's to screen out spammers.

Back