night photography

starrygaze

Reaction score
for my difficult and little experience to photograph during low light or night to capture beautiful stars and anothers.

2357333231_f41e4dff15_b.jpg

There wind mills on left side and red glow is Front Range and Denver metro and stars in sky

2357336635_bc9f2ba476_b.jpg

White frozen high plain in Terry Ranch photographed before sunrise

2357330645_cf95de8949_b.jpg

moonlight, stars, Rocky mountain barely visible in remote background

it look like u did captured Venus in one of the pictures as Venus is high in the East sky right now. Beautiful! :)

Looks like you did a beautiful job with the night photography. :)

I like 1st, and 3rd - beautiful.

What kind of camera did you use?

"My God Its Full Of Stars" :) Nice pictures. I look forward to seeing more..:)

it look like u did captured Venus in one of the pictures as Venus is high in the East sky right now. Beautiful! :)

Don't you know there a scorpion in sky? Libra is almost there. Also bright Spica in Virgo above the moon.

for my difficult and little experience to photograph during low light or night to capture beautiful stars and anothers.

2357333231_f41e4dff15_b.jpg

There wind mills on left side and red glow is Front Range and Denver metro and stars in sky

2357336635_bc9f2ba476_b.jpg

White frozen high plain in Terry Ranch photographed before sunrise

2357330645_cf95de8949_b.jpg

moonlight, stars, Rocky mountain barely visible in remote background

They are gorgeous pictures ! !

:afro:

M-

Awesome Pictures. These are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing this with us. :thumb:

Wonderful pics! .... you snapped it well, as it's not easy to take at dusk or night-time. The pics looked 'peaceful'.

Awesome! I love the night sky with all the stars and moon shining. Its nice and peaceful too.

Wow, this is very awesome pictures ya took. Starrygaze.

Thank you for sharing this pictures with us. :thumb:

Back