New Years Eve Plans!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Oh, awesome!!!
wonder if you are allowed to take a picture of the kitchen only. I am curious what does manison's kitchen look like. ha.

very big lol. couple of my friends own mansions (1-2 acres big) and yea it sucks to walk from entrance door to his room :mad2:

His driveway was too long too :mad2:

LakeTahoe

we got Evite from friends....so my kiddos and I are going....hubby is not...he wanna rest...fine by me :) So we go by their house to ring New Year! :)

shel90

Audist are not welcome
Premium Member
very big lol. couple of my friends own mansions (1-2 acres big) and yea it sucks to walk from entrance door to his room :mad2:

His driveway was too long too :mad2:

As much as I loved it, I wouldnt buy it. Too big. 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. However, I want that kitchen and the basement!! There is a dance room, bedroom with a full bathroom, a huge bar (like those at restaurants), separate room for the pool table, separate room for the TV/Xbox and a half bathroom. That's just the basement alone! geez!

Loghead

As much as I loved it, I wouldnt buy it. Too big. 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. However, I want that kitchen and the basement!! There is a dance room, bedroom with a full bathroom, a huge bar (like those at restaurants), separate room for the pool table, separate room for the TV/Xbox and a half bathroom. That's just the basement alone! geez!

The bigger it is, the more cleaning that has to get done. ;)

sequoias

Premium Member
I will probably go out and hang with my friends...but then it might be raining....so I'm not sure. Will probably stay home.