new Stargate: Continuum movie in July 29th

If you haven't seen "Stargate: The Ark of Truth", then you better watch it before Continuum. Of course, The Ark of Truth UNRATED is available on iTunes with CC. So ROCKS! Unfortunately, it's rental only. Charge just $3.99

Mod's note:

This thread is moved to proper locater requested by the creator of this thread.

If you haven't seen "Stargate: The Ark of Truth", then you better watch it before Continuum. Of course, The Ark of Truth UNRATED is available on iTunes with CC. So ROCKS! Unfortunately, it's rental only. Charge just $3.99

Yeah I saw it latest that surprised me. Because I got DVD last month and watched it. I liked it.

It nice to know there are others!!!! I am die hard fan of Stargate! Both Sg-1 and Atlantis

I have entire SG-1 and Atlantis on my netflix and will watch them from begining to end.

And Truth of ark is on my list.

Now this... yay!

Can someone explain something to me?

In "Stargate" (the movie), they killed the last Ra. Or is this just people using stargates?

In "Stargate" (the movie), they killed the last Ra. Or is this just people using stargates?

not always Ra but stargates are almost everywhere in galaxy.

The television series continues where the movie left off.

The movie was intended to be a start-end movie without sequels.

The producers of the television series isn't directly affiliated with the producers of the movie. So, the relation between the movie and the television series is indirect.

Anyways, Stargate SG-1 points out that there were more Stargates on other planets. Ra was a god. Notice how I said "a god"? Yep, there are more aliens posing as multiple gods. There's Anubis, Ra, Osiris, and many more. Watch the series and you'll see more! ;)

Stargate Atlantis adds more to the story. Stargate SG-1 focuses on planets within our galaxy. Stargate Atlantis focuses on planets in another galaxy. After Stargate Atlantis started, both series revealed even a bigger secret.

There are 10 years of Stargate SG-1 and 5 years of Stargate Atlantis. I suggest you get started with watching them.

I first saw Stargate SG-1 when it was released on DVD as the pilot episode only. I thought it was a "straight-to-DVD" sequel and more would be made as Stargate SG-2, Stargate SG-3, etc... but I was wrong. I didn't find out that it was a long-running series until after the 5th season. After I started watching the series, I became addicted! :)

Hmm I should watch that. Funny, it will come out on my bday, aha. =P

I bet it will be excited to watch it. Hmm.

Hmm I should watch that. Funny, it will come out on my bday, aha. =P

I bet it will be excited to watch it. Hmm.
Have you watched the entire series?

I own all Stargate titles on DVD. ;)

i saw the stargate the movie and have dvd of the movie and i watched 10 years worth of Stargate: SG-1 series on TV that i got addict of watching and i am fan of the show

hope to rent Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: continuum when it come out

i saw the stargate the movie and have dvd of the movie and i watched 10 years worth of Stargate: SG-1 series on TV that i got addict of watching and i am fan of the show

hope to rent Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: continuum when it come out
Ever watch Stargate Atlantis?

yes vampy from the start :)
Ok, just wondering... since you didn't mention it in your post. ;)

I can't wait for the third series to come out after they finish the Stargate SG-1 movies.

Stargate SG-1 focused on 7 symbols for dialing out to other stargates in the galaxy.

Stargate Atlantis started out by using the 8th symbol to dial out to another stargate in another galaxy.

The new show is supposedly called Stargate Universe. It is rumored to start out with a 9th symbol to dial out to another universe or alternate universe. Hmm...

vampy,

i know about 7 symbols and 8 symbols

oh yes i heard about stargate: universe too can't wait to see if it come true smile

Have you watched the entire series?

I own all Stargate titles on DVD. ;)

You're lucky got all the Stargate titles on DVD. I was going to buy all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 in one large box pack of dvds, but the price of it isn't cheap in Australia, :eek3: so I'm gonna wait until the price come down more.

I'll look forward for Stargate movie coming out soon as I'm a fan of Stargate. :)

Back