New here

kvr326

Reaction score
My name is Krista. I'm a SAHM, i have 2 kids. I'm interested in learning about deaf culture and the hard of hearing crowd. I feel like my ears are turning on me. Most of my day is spent asking people to repeat themselves, constantly asking "what?"..."huh?". I've recently started using the CC so i can watch t.v. but i can't put CC on the people around me. So i suppose I'm here to learn more and connect.

I had to look up what 'SAHM ' meant I am AOL and not use to talking this way. :giggle: You mean people don't want you to put on the CC when watching TV because it bother them ?? Then you should mute the TV and tell people to listen to it that way and see how they like it ! HI :wave:

Hi Krista! I'm kind of a SAHM: I am only working one 12hr shift a week. I have three littles, and I am late deafened. :)

Whatdidyousay! I think she meant she can't have captions for when people are speaking to her face to face. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I had to look up what 'SAHM ' meant I am AOL and not use to talking this way. :giggle: You mean people don't want you to put on the CC when watching TV because it bother them ?? Then you should mute the TV and tell people to listen to it that way and see how they like it ! HI :wave:
I meant people don't come with CC so i can't read what they are saying so i miss out on a lot... so what is AOL :curious:

Hi Krista! I'm kind of a SAHM: I am only working one 12hr shift a week. I have three littles, and I am late deafened. :)

Whatdidyousay! I think she meant she can't have captions for when people are speaking to her face to face. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app
I just meant i can't read people are saying. It would be cool to have like shirts with CC scrolling across them haha...

Welcome to allDeaf krista
Sign will set you free
Thank you! I'm learning more and more about . I always thought it was directly related to English, now i see it is its own and I'm a intimidated but I'm determined to learn it. My husband brought up hearing aids last night. I think he was half kidding but i actually got excited!

Back