New from weirton Wv

Tenshi-Hime

Reaction score
Hello all, I was searching for more Christian, and pet sites and I stumbled apon this site.

My name is Angel, born and raised in Pgh Pa. Recently moved to Weirton Wv in October.

I am 29 yrs old, married to my wonderful husband named DJ soon to be 5 yrs on April 27th. I have no children but my dog Samantha is my kid.

let me tell you a bit about me.

I was born deaf, and born with cleft lip and pallet. I wore a hearing aid all my life. I was the only hearing child in my whole family. I only know very little sign language.

My mother had a teacher from DePaul come to our home when I was 9 mos old. Her name was Sister Kathleen. I attended to DePaul when I was 1 yrs old and graduated from there when I was 16 yrs old. I attended to Brashear High for 2 yrs then transfered to Taylor Allderdice for my last 2 yrs.

Growing up I have always wanted to do thing with animals like a veternarian or a vet tech. But money was hard for me to pursue what I wanted to do. I attened to CCAC South but I ended up dropping out cause it was not what I wanted to do.

I worked and held a job until 2 yrs ago. I decided to stay home and not work. I have had too many problems with jobs that I liked but never worked out. People just don't want to take the time to see what I can do to hold a job.

I own a pet website and I sew for a living. I make pet beds and right now at the moment I only make small beds for guinea pigs.

My story is pretty interesting. In 2000 I met my husband on yahoo chat. WE met 2 wks later after chatting on yahoo and speaking on the phone. We decided to meet in person. So it was Friday October 20th 2000, I met my husband DJ and we hung out all weekend. It was love at first site.

3 months later he proposed to me on Christmas Eve. Yes you read it right, we got engaged 3 months later. But we did not get married until April 20th 2002. I love him to death. Our marriage is very strong.

Well enough of me for now.

I hope to meet yall again.

Angel

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: to AD! U should meet another ADer here, Rebelgirl, who works at a vet. :)

:welcome: To All Deaf Tenshi-Hime!!
That was an interesting story about ya:)
Life is full of surprises hehe'
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

:welcome: to AD! U should meet another ADer here, Rebelgirl, who works at a vet. :)

Oh thank you. I am trying to make my site work and I am having a hard time with it.

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.

I will be making a post to find some old deaf friends I went to school with in Pgh.

Hi Angel.. I am 32 and I am from Motown, WV, and I did went to DePaul in 1978 to 1982... You might be in my sister's class, cause you and her are in same ages...

You might know my friends...

Hi Angel.. I am 32 and I am from Motown, WV, and I did went to DePaul in 1978 to 1982... You might be in my sister's class, cause you and her are in same ages...

You might know my friends...

Wow,

What is your sisters Name.

My name was Angela Skruch from 1977 to 1993 stayed there for a loooooooooong time.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Wow,

What is your sisters Name.

My name was Angela Skruch from 1977 to 1993 stayed there for a loooooooooong time.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

My sister name is Hollye.. She was in 1979 - 1982.

if you have the picture, we might know you..

We were in Mrs. Roxanne, Mr. Dave Williams, Sister Justine, and I can't remember the Primary teachers...

Welcome ANgela... I am Hollye... We might be in teh same class, but no clue.. Its been a LONG LONG time since i was there and the only people I know is Christopher and Joey, but cant remember if you were one of the girls too.. because I know there was me, joey and chris and another girl... but cant remember if it is you...... let me know if you remember hanging out with chris and joey.... ha

I remember Mrs Roxanne, Mr Dave, Sr Justina.

Sr Sara, and Sr Kathleen was my 2 favorites.

Is it Chris Spalla. The other girl could be either Carolyn or Michelle.

When my hubby comes in I will have him scan the pics. I have some from 79 to 83. I also have a picture of Sr Justina. Also group of kids. Me Rene, Jackie, Dana, and one other girl.

When my hubby comes in I will have him scan the pics. I have some from 79 to 83. I also have a picture of Sr Justina. Also group of kids. Me Rene, Jackie, Dana, and one other girl.

I know Chris Spalla, Carolyn, Jackie Frye, Rene Visco,

I was in the upper classes, like Jennifer Visco, Kara, Colleen, Lena, Susan, David, Heather, and more...

yes, I remember she has a crush on Christopher, i believe he used to had red hair..... :giggle: and her friend was Carolyn....

WOW!!! i guess we will have to wait and see what the picture shows... does that girl have a blonde hair or different color hair??? I do remember Carolyn.. and jackie too...
Im anxious to see the picture.. haha

I posted on the depaul thread. Jackie and Rene is in there.

You know that Jen Visco has a son named Skylar. Very cute boy. I think he is 6 now Maybe older. Mary her youngest is now in Mass.lol

Back