Need Your Support

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

In case you don't know why everyone has to start with "0" post, and there are no threads nor posts transferred here from the old site, well, I've tried but it wasn't successful. phpBB and vB work differently, thus when the conversion took effect, it created bugs resulting to a corrupted database. I was told by the vB support team to try out their official repair script, but that made it even worse and all posts were gone (well, the majority of them).

If I knew AllDeaf was going to be as popular as it is now (yes, I want to believe it still is even though a handful of former members transferred to a different forum), I would've gotten vBulletin in the first place and not phpBB (free board).

Now, I'm going to need you guys more than ever, and that is to help keep AllDeaf version 2.0 alive by creating useful threads so that the public can reply to. You can always go back to www.alldeaf.com and get ideas of what thread to create, and I'd prefer if you repost your old threads from there, here.

Thanks for your continued support of AllDeaf.com :)

ADA forum has turn

Sir, Yes, Sir!

Glad to be here! Let's raise some hell!

Originally posted by Strawberry
Hun, you're not the only one. I'm not even interested in anybody.

:werd: Guys get rejected!

Oh damn that's mean me too. :o

I am tell you! I have zillion pictures of you! :o Oops, I shouldn't saying that.

Originally posted by illustrator
I am tell you! I have zillion pictures of you! :o Oops, I shouldn't saying that.

:shock:

Wow you must have a BIGGEST thing about her.

I thought you were marrying PSO ?

Back