Need For Speed : Shift

Steel X

Reaction score
The last game from EA games, Need For Speed : Undercover was one of the worst games ever made and didnt sell well, obviously.

Now EA is working hard to spice up the series again, with their other developer team, Criteron games, well known for the Burnout series and the infamous FPS Black.

This new installment takes to where racing belongs...in a Project Gotham, grand turismo, and Burnout style.

Sounds good? you tell me.

Hands On: Need for Speed: Shift Is an Intense Racing Simulation | Game | Life from Wired.com

I'm NFS fan, it sounds so good to me.

FINALLY! One thing that is coming back to NFS: Dashboard cams...yay! The last time dash cams were used in NFS that was 9 years ago with my fave NFS game, NFS5: Porsche Unleashed. I just like to play my racing games using the dashboard cam cuz it feels more real than the bumper cam or outside car view.

I have a feeling NFS: Shift might rival Codies's "GRID" for intense racing. GRID's racing AI was really tough even on the lowest setting, but even the AI aint perfect cuz they might crash too lol. So I think I might expect the same thing for NFS: Shift.

Back