Need an confrim this rumor- purple VRS work lay off ??

With many inaccurate informations that qwerty posted he could be sued for libel.

nice try
me provided many links to show AD readers that proof

You can't sue someone for posting inaccurate information on the forums. That's just ridiclous. This is United states with their freedom of speech. :)

You can't sue someone for posting inaccurate information on the forums. That's just ridiclous. This is United states with their freedom of speech. :)

Freedom of speech does not apply to libel, slander and defamation.

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Any falsefiers, liars and fear mongers CAN get sued in United States.
I cant think of a cheapskate and trashy magazine got sued for defamation by an actor and was forced the publishing company to pay out punitive damages

Qwerty, if Purple Communications decides to sue you because of their brand and reputation got harmed on your libel and slander. Please be prepared to defend yourself.

Oh okay but you are working for Purple, you should know what is next then? Can purple paid for that Conference calls so we can trying one?

Still Pesky, eh?

Honestly, we the representatives dont know yet at this stage. Im assuming the management knew what they would move next. Once they tell us news and stays internal, we won't share with you guys. If its okay to go outside, we will inform everyone.

Thanks

Still Pesky, eh?

Honestly, we the representatives dont know yet at this stage. Im assuming the management knew what they would move next. Once they tell us news and stays internal, we won't share with you guys. If its okay to go outside, we will inform everyone.

Thanks

Oh okay, thanks for answer my questions! Sometime i do not like purple because they never got my responding and not send installer to my house because my MVP need to replacement battery and Customer Care is waste of my time for god's sake! I tell you, dude. I am happy with my Svp-200 but i understand purple communication is new to us but i am impatient, you know what i saying? I am forwarded to look what's up with purple installer but i will throw MVP if i didn't hear from them for two weeks, i am serious.

Oh okay, thanks for answer my questions! Sometime i do not like purple because they never got my responding and not send installer to my house because my MVP need to replacement battery and Customer Care is waste of my time for god's sake! I tell you, dude. I am happy with my Svp-200 but i understand purple communication is new to us but i am impatient, you know what i saying? I am forwarded to look what's up with purple installer but i will throw MVP if i didn't hear from them for two weeks, i am serious.

please PM me with your customer care ticket and I will follow up with you. Please state your full name.

RMA process can take about a month and last week, yes WHOLE WEEK, Purple was closed for thanksgiving. No one were working there exempt for customer care and interpreters.

please PM me with your customer care ticket and I will follow up with you. Please state your full name.

RMA process can take about a month and last week, yes WHOLE WEEK, Purple was closed for thanksgiving. No one were working there exempt for customer care and interpreters.

Done, got my msg from PM?

Freedom of speech does not apply to libel, slander and defamation.

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Any falsefiers, liars and fear mongers CAN get sued in United States.
I cant think of a cheapskate and trashy magazine got sued for defamation by an actor and was forced the publishing company to pay out punitive damages

Qwerty, if Purple Communications decides to sue you because of their brand and reputation got harmed on your libel and slander. Please be prepared to defend yourself.

Excellent Point!
I won't listen from qwerty about FCC reports. We always read this report from Deaftimes, Deafread and FCC.

Qwerty, You don't need to send them on your post again. Purple, Sorenson, and other VRS will annouce updated reports to all deaf and hearing people. Mod will warn you to be banned if angriness against us. You keep quiet!

This cracks me up.. If you want to sue folks for libel, slander etc . Half of AllDeaf folks will be in court on any given court day !!!

Purple is not " new to the VRS" and the FCC need to catch and fine the crooked VRS providers. The crooks are ripping us off when they steal the money from FCC.

I am disappointed in Yeh allowing Viable to do what it did.. He was well respected in the deaf community around the Wash DC area. I do hope he can clear his name and the crooks be caught...

I applaud the FCC for catching the VRS crooks !!!

Its not FCC that catching these crooks Its the FBI, USPS and Federal Marshals. FCC had nothing to do with the law enforcement! FCC can sue Viable to recoup monies paid.

Conf. calls... yeah.. purple used to be using that, they are smart enough to collect 390 dollars a hour...

my girlfriend used to work for purple and i saw it, i was like whoa when purple used that conf calls almost EVERYDAY and got paid 20 dollars for rep who is part of conf calls, imagine? how sad

but good thing, FCC says NO! FCC been taking action due to Viable and some dirty business that VRS did.

Purple is not a new company, they been running for a long time. They did do many dirty stuff until they knew that FCC taking so serious with that issues that needs to clean up in the messy.

I am not surprised some VRS will shut down. I am not surprised it will be only 2 or 4 VRS providers within 1 to 3 years...

Conf. calls... yeah.. purple used to be using that, they are smart enough to collect 390 dollars a hour...

my girlfriend used to work for purple and i saw it, i was like whoa when purple used that conf calls almost EVERYDAY and got paid 20 dollars for rep who is part of conf calls, imagine? how sad

but good thing, FCC says NO! FCC been taking action due to Viable and some dirty business that VRS did.

Purple is not a new company, they been running for a long time. They did do many dirty stuff until they knew that FCC taking so serious with that issues that needs to clean up in the messy.

I am not surprised some VRS will shut down. I am not surprised it will be only 2 or 4 VRS providers within 1 to 3 years...

now you wake up purple is consider crap

I personally like my Purple P3 and have had no problems.

sorenson vrs trainers got already laid off last dec 15th so who cares

Not exactly the way SorensonVRS did. It just changed the job description. It changed to "employee" from "contractor". Still no benefits as well. A quite number of trainers lost the jobs because of the drug policy. SorensonVRS finally enforced the drug policy for what reason that I do not know but I was told that it was connected to a business decision between IRS and SorensonVRS.

Who told you "Still no benefits as well"?

That part is not true, for FT, they do get generous benefits. PT still does get limited benefits than FT. To find out, go ahead apply for one of position that best fit your skills then have interview with them. You will be surprised what they got to offer.

It just changed the job description. It changed to "employee" from "contractor". Still no benefits as well.

Who told you "Still no benefits as well"?

That part is not true, for FT, they do get generous benefits. PT still does get limited benefits than FT. To find out, go ahead apply for one of position that best fit your skills then have interview with them. You will be surprised what they got to offer.

Oh, maybe I missed that part. I was a contractor for SorensonVRS for a few years. I think that I will never go back since I am retired after working in IT for 34 years.

Care to tell us what benefits SorensonVRS offer for PT. Thank you...

Back