Need an confrim this rumor- purple VRS work lay off ??

In fact, some contractors got laid off by Purple as well due to lack of performance or bad relations with purple customers.

As far I know Sorenson is forbidding contractors, trainers, installers to work for another VRS company. Purple allows it as long it does not conflict with them

Im looking for more work in additional to Purple.

Yes, it is my long suspicion that an unnamed person ":run::run:" may work for Sorenson... or...VIABLE.....

In fact, some contractors got laid off by Purple as well due to lack of performance or bad relations with purple customers.

As far I know Sorenson is forbidding contractors, trainers, installers to work for another VRS company. Purple allows it as long it does not conflict with them

:orly: purple allow worker work for other vrs company :crazy: Purple went down so fast

you will not find other work for vrs company same time work for purple

Still not CONCRETE proof. All you have there is second-hand information.

purple said their OWN WORDS, CONCRETE proof aka fraud

prohibit or limit the reimbursement of various costs and minutes generated from the use by us of VRS in the workplace.

Item 1A. Risk Factors
scroll to Item 1a near bottom 3rd pargraph

meaning cheater NATHAN CHEVY57 DEAFASSUSIE wont say themself that they use conference call to each other using vrs to get NECA taxpayer money

FCC told Purple NO deaf to deaf confrence calls using vrs

Oh really? Do you have any proof if anyone who is working for Purple that they still use Conference calls, then?

Oh really? Do you have any proof if anyone who is working for Purple that they still use Conference calls, then?

cant you read? it say right here and come from purple own filing with Security Exchange Commission

minutes generated from the use by us of VRS in the workplace

and FCC told Purple NO

See this post

cant you read? it say right here and come from purple own filing with Security Exchange Commission

minutes generated from the use by us of VRS in the workplace

and FCC told Purple NO

See this post

I undy what you talkin about but you said Chevy57, nathan, deafaussie are use the conference calls if you believe it so show us proof if they did! If you didn't then you don't have to proof and don't be wrong think that they still use the conference calls, then!

Chevy57, Nathan, and Deafaussie, are you use the conference call? We just like to know if you did or not, Thanks!

I undy what you talkin about but you said Chevy57, nathan, deafaussie are use the conference calls if you believe it so show us proof if they did! If you didn't then you don't have to proof and don't be wrong think that they still use the conference calls, then!

Chevy57, Nathan, and Deafaussie, are you use the conference call? We just like to know if you did or not, Thanks!

All of us have conference call for Purple team meeting once a week. Fcc don't allow conference calls meeting for Purple representatives and staffs each weekday since few month ago.

The day FCC told Purple NO, dont use the minutes for conference calls. We stopped it temporarily until futher clarification is made by FCC Commissioners.

If FCC commissioners upholds the decision made previously, I am not sure what Purple will do next.

All of us have conference call for Purple team meeting once a week. Fcc don't allow conference calls meeting for Purple representatives and staffs each weekday since few month ago.

Oh okay, i still not understand why did my mvp does not working with conference call but my mvp keep to saying it's not yet ready and still working on this features! That's so bogus. I thought we still in Beta Group that's mean we need to trying one and give purple our feedback! Why did Purple give Representatives and staffs come 1st instead customers?

The day FCC told Purple NO, dont use the minutes for conference calls. We stopped it temporarily until futher clarification is made by FCC Commissioners.

If FCC commissioners upholds the decision made previously, I am not sure what Purple will do next.

Oh okay but you are working for Purple, you should know what is next then? Can purple paid for that Conference calls so we can trying one?

Oh okay but you are working for Purple, you should know what is next then? Can purple paid for that Conference calls so we can trying one?

soresnon and zvrs say no to confrence call paid by FCC

FCC say no confrence call becuase no ruling from FCC yet

Oh okay, i still not understand why did my mvp does not working with conference call but my mvp keep to saying it's not yet ready and still working on this features! That's so bogus. I thought we still in Beta Group that's mean we need to trying one and give purple our feedback! Why did Purple give Representatives and staffs come 1st instead customers?

No, I m meaning to be conference calls for team meeting in using VRS. No multi-party video conference. Not yet ready to launch multi-party video conference. Purple, NAD, ZVRS, and other communities request multi-party conference but FCC can't allow point-to-point (deaf-to-deaf) video conference without one hearing person in using VRS.

WHY? Purple very greedy for $390 each vrs hour time each worker so if 2 hours for 10 worker easy $7,800 to Purple pocket

Wow, damn! you should to stand up for yourself and you are complain too much over purple... why don't you going to tell FCC how you feelin abt that?

With many inaccurate informations that qwerty posted he could be sued for libel.

No, I m meaning to be conference calls for team meeting in using VRS. No multi-party video conference. Not yet ready to launch multi-party video conference. Purple, NAD, ZVRS, and other communities request multi-party conference but FCC can't allow point-to-point (deaf-to-deaf) video conference without one hearing person in using VRS.

oh ok, that's good, then! When will be final decisions from FCC as a debates about allow point to point with video conference call, then?

Back