Need an confrim this rumor- purple VRS work lay off ??

YOMAN

Reaction score
Theres word that Purple is laying off some interpters (and workers) is that true?? any one confrim this ??

thanks!
YOMAN!

Theres word that Purple is laying off some interpters (and workers) is that true?? any one confrim this ??

thanks!
YOMAN!

Yes, they're laying off employees. My friend just got laid off from Purple few months ago.

Abvouisly, Purple had to stop running the run calls just like Vaible. So no more illegal practice therefore, Purple has to lay off the terps. That hurts the terp workplace. How sad!!!

Abvouisly, Purple had to stop running the run calls just like Vaible.

Where is your full and complete convincingly proof?

You are in danger of being sued for slander or libel if it were not true.

Abvouisly, Purple had to stop running the run calls just like Vaible. So no more illegal practice therefore, Purple has to lay off the terps. That hurts the terp workplace. How sad!!!

Where is your full and complete convincingly proof?

You are in danger of being sued for slander or libel if it were not true.

<<<<<Look at my avatar. :cool2:

I don't care if some of you still work for Purple...all he was asking if Purple is laying off some employees, not 100% of the workforce. Some of you work for Purple need to give a STRAIGHT answer.

Purple installers are actually the contractors withe the company so they do not need to be laid-off because they do not work full-time, that is if I assume it's right? (remember that contractors get paid whenever they install or fix the problem whenever called up on,not working full-time)

Such employees and terps are paid by hour (full time or part time) with Purple so some of them could be laid-off whenever necessary. So we should not be surprised it could happen, unfortunately.

I was also told that my school classmate was laid off by Purple... he used to work in the sales-marketing dept but need to verify it, however.

thanks!
YOMAN!

old public news

On October 28, 2009, Purple Communications, Inc. (the “Company”) initiated a reduction in work force which is expected to affect approximately 25 employees, or approximately 3% of the Company’s workforce.

here

Back