"My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I know. If my assumption is correct, then rolling will get a rude awakening when he learns of the percentage of straight people with AIDS.

I thought the Westboro Baptist Church were the only throw backs that still consider HIV/Aids to be a "gay disease". Most of us have moved forward past the 1986 discovery of the first case of Aids in a homosexual male. Even back then, it was quite a leap to believe that it was a disease limited to the gay community.

Exactly how are you being made to pay any consequences of another's gay orientation. It is not a lifestyle. A lifestyle is a choice one makes. And, since you have had all the medical evidence provided for you that indicates that same sex orientation is not a choice, but a biological construct, you should know better by now. Of course, you just ignore the evidence because if doesn't fit into your narrow little homophobic box.

Here is medical evidence for you. It is an establish fact that a child had a developing brain and can not correctly make decisions nor give consent. Therefore, this child is being used as mouthpiece for political purpose. Leave the child alone, don't destroy his childhoods. When he is an adult he can speak for himself (I'll admit that some adults are also mouthpieces only because they don't have a mind of their own).

BTW: Mother Nature is still no my side.

As I probably pay in more tax than you as required by law, I have a right to tell you to stfu....
You're probably just being facetious but in case anyone thinks you're being serious, no you don't. :giggle:

First Amendment rights aren't determined by the amount of taxes one pays.

...Therefore, this child is being used as mouthpiece for political purpose. Leave the child alone, don't destroy his childhoods.

I think you might be right. It did seem that he was using words fed to him, judging by the reaction Bachmann had. It did not seem to be something he suddenly felt inspired to do. It also was no coincidence that he was being recorded while this occured.

More 2 cents...
Whether the child was told to say it or not it needed to be said. You can not tell me that there is a reason for the hatred people feel towards people who are different or not exactly like them. And that is what it is plain and simple. Hatred.

eta I'm not quoting anyone because I am not necessarily speaking to any one poster just general :)

More 2 cents...
Whether the child was told to say it or not it needed to be said. You can not tell me that there is a reason for the hatred people feel towards people who are different or not exactly like them. And that is what it is plain and simple. Hatred.

eta I'm not quoting anyone because I am not necessarily speaking to any one poster just general :)

Well, I wonder how the kid felt to be used in this situation. Why didn't the woman say "Hello. I am gay, but I don't need fixing?" Leave the kid out of it, you know? Similar to a deaf parent using their kid as ears, IMO.

Hatred is a dreadful thing, I agree with you on that.

Well, I wonder how the kid felt to be used in this situation. Why didn't the woman say "Hello. I am gay, but I don't need fixing?" Leave the kid out of it, you know? Similar to a deaf parent using their kid as ears, IMO.

Hatred is a dreadful thing, I agree with you on that.

I will not argue that the kid was used which is disheartening I feel that mom should have had the lady balls to stand up and say ^^ but who is to say when he grows up he is going to feel any different? I mean when he gets older to think on his own and have his own morals and values I am pretty sure he will still feel the same.

Or at least I hope when he grows up he will still feel like his parents don't need to be fixed.

More 2 cents...

And I agree with you. As i have stated here on AD I do socialize with the gays here in Houston and will tomorrow at a party. They know me and we all get along. There is no hate involved, just understanding. I know many people who are not like me or are different from me (i.e. drug addicts) but I don't hate them, just understand their position in life.

A world without hate would be great but then it will only come about by being a world without humans.

Mankind, the most smartest creature on the face of the earth.
Mankind, the most stupidest creature on the face of the earth.

And I agree with you. As i have stated here on AD I do socialize with the gays here in Houston and will tomorrow at a party. They know me and we all get along. There is no hate involved, just understanding. I know many people who are not like me or are different from me (i.e. drug addicts) but I don't hate them, just understand their position in life.

A world without hate would be great but then it will only come about by being a world without humans.

pix or it didn't happen.

pix or it didn't happen.

I would be happy to direct you to a web site with a ton of pictures of the deaf socials but first tell me how, just looking at the pics., you could who/whoisnot gay and which white guy is me? Not possible, so I know you will still not accept them as proof. Narrowminded.

I doubt these gay deafies know how you really feel about them, and if they did, they would not associate with you. I don't know any gay people who willingly choose to associate with homophobic bigots, and I bet I know A LOT more gay people than you.

An understanding... Right there - it says a lot.

I think you might be right. It did seem that he was using words fed to him, judging by the reaction Bachmann had. It did not seem to be something he suddenly felt inspired to do. It also was no coincidence that he was being recorded while this occured.

From that statement, I gather you don't know too much about Bachmann and her background. She isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. She & her husband think you can 'pray away the gay'. (one of the many stupid things she's said.) And use what they like to call 'peer pressure' to reform people who have gay feelings in her husbands work.

Gay friends tell me that it's more like harassment, and say that statistics show that in their school district, Gay teens are more likely to commit suicide. And she & husband routinely deny there is any connection.

Plus, I know some young kids who are proud of their parents, irregardless of whether their gay or not. So don't go claiming that the boy was put up to it, since it's not necessarily true.

Here is medical evidence for you. It is an establish fact that a child had a developing brain and can not correctly make decisions nor give consent. Therefore, this child is being used as mouthpiece for political purpose. Leave the child alone, don't destroy his childhoods. When he is an adult he can speak for himself (I'll admit that some adults are also mouthpieces only because they don't have a mind of their own).

BTW: Mother Nature is still no my side.

Homophobes and bigots do more to destroy this kid's childhood than anything else he is exposed to.

You are correct. Mother Nature is no (reading not) on your side.

The millions of people that disagree with your stance on homosexuality don't really feel that way. They just don't have a mind of their own. Right.:roll: All those millions of people are wrong and are just easily led, and you are right. :roll:

Like most homophobes and bigots, you hide your true feeling from those you despise, and just spout them when you think you are safely behind a computer screen.

You have no understanding of anything that happens outside your little narrow, restricted box. To even claim understanding after the things you say here is absurd.

I will not argue that the kid was used which is disheartening I feel that mom should have had the lady balls to stand up and say ^^ but who is to say when he grows up he is going to feel any different? I mean when he gets older to think on his own and have his own morals and values I am pretty sure he will still feel the same.

Or at least I hope when he grows up he will still feel like his parents don't need to be fixed.

And part of the issue is that gays should not be permitted to raise children. There are all kinds of stupidly conceived reasons for that one.

Chances are, he will. I personally have 2 friends who were raised by gay parents. They are more well adjusted, loving, and secure than most of the people I know raised in heterosexual homes.

I would be happy to direct you to a web site with a ton of pictures of the deaf socials but first tell me how, just looking at the pics., you could who/whoisnot gay and which white guy is me? Not possible, so I know you will still not accept them as proof. Narrowminded.

Gaydar.

beep beep beep beep My gaydar is pinging big time!

Homophobes and bigots do more to destroy this kid's childhood than anything else he is exposed to.

You are correct. Mother Nature is no (reading not) on your side.

The millions of people that disagree with your stance on homosexuality don't really feel that way. They just don't have a mind of their own. Right.:roll: All those millions of people are wrong and are just easily led, and you are right. :roll:

Go talk to her yourself, after all she is your Mother too.
She will set you straight (no pun intended).

Go talk to her yourself, after all she is your Mother too.
She will set you straight (no pun intended).

When did you become a Wiccan? I thought you were a Christian according to what you post here.

So...you talk to Mother Nature on a regular basis do you? Does she answer you? Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back