"My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the kid to grow up and have a mind of his own.

and I'll wait for you to roll along.....

It's sad that people have the mindset that they need to "fix" or set things straight the way that they view. People would be a lot happier and better off if they would just worry about their own lives and not screwing with others.

As long as I am paying taxes as required by law, I have a right to speak out. Especially when the government give assistance to people suffering consequences of their own actions and the government covers those situations. I and no taxpayer should be made to suffer the consequences of another person lifestyle.

From a taxpayer standpoint, what financial consequences do you suffer from another's gay lifestyle?

From a taxpayer standpoint, what financial consequences do you suffer from another's gay lifestyle?

B704 did specify a gay lifestyle, only the need to "fix" people.
I'm not worrying about others lifestyle (whatever it might be) but saying I and all taxpayers whould not have to suffer the finincial consequences (i.e. smokers with lung cancer and many more).

As long as I am paying taxes as required by law, I have a right to speak out. Especially when the government give assistance to people suffering consequences of their own actions and the government covers those situations. I and no taxpayer should be made to suffer the consequences of another person lifestyle.

As I probably pay in more tax than you as required by law, I have a right to tell you to stfu and that an ignorant buffoon like you are an impediment to our society progression funded by my tax and 1%'ers.

SILENCE!

B704 did specify a gay lifestyle, only the need to "fix" people.
I'm not worrying about others lifestyle (whatever it might be) but saying I and all taxpayers whould not have to suffer the finincial consequences (i.e. smokers with lung cancer and many more).

Huh? Why on earth bring lung cancer into this? :roll:

The topic of this thread was "my mommy's gay". So, please tell us what financial consequences of THAT you suffer.

It's sad that people have the mindset that they need to "fix" or set things straight the way that they view. People would be a lot happier and better off if they would just worry about their own lives and not screwing with others.

But that's the point. They would have to take care of their own crap. Best way to avoid that is shown above.

I'll wait for the kid to grow up and have a mind of his own.

What makes you think he doesn't have a mind of his own now? BTW, I know more than one person that is now and adult and was raised by gay parents. They certainly haven't changed their mind, and were raised a better atmosphere than many, many kids in a heterosexual home where intolerance, bigotry, hatred, and racism is taught.

Exactly how are you being made to pay any consequences of another's gay orientation. It is not a lifestyle. A lifestyle is a choice one makes. And, since you have had all the medical evidence provided for you that indicates that same sex orientation is not a choice, but a biological construct, you should know better by now. Of course, you just ignore the evidence because if doesn't fit into your narrow little homophobic box.

Huh? Why on earth bring lung cancer into this? :roll:

The topic of this thread was "my mommy's gay". So, please tell us what financial consequences of THAT you suffer.

Exactly. Bringing in strawmen to suggest that there is some horrible, life threatening consequence to being gay that we all have to pay for. Ludicrous!

And, smoking is a choice. Same sex orientation is not. That evidence has been sufficiently presented in AD. Some just choose to ignore it because they would have to stop hating if they accepted that people with a same sex orientation are born that way. The hate is more important to them than the truth.

Exactly how are you being made to pay any consequences of another's gay orientation. It is not a lifestyle. A lifestyle is a choice one makes. And, since you have had all the medical evidence provided for you that indicates that same sex orientation is not a choice, but a biological construct, you should know better by now. Of course, you just ignore the evidence because if doesn't fit into your narrow little homophobic box.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume, but I think rolling7 is referring to gay people getting AIDS/STDs, therefore taxpayers are paying for AIDS/STD medication or whatever. I think he just doesn't want to say it due to backlash.

If that's indeed the case, then he shouldn't worry about lesbians. They have the lowest rates. :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume, but I think rolling7 is referring to gay people getting AIDS/STDs, therefore taxpayers are paying for AIDS/STD medication or whatever. I think he just doesn't want to say it due to backlash.

If that's indeed the case, then he shouldn't worry about lesbians. They have the lowest rates. :D

Well, straight people get AIDS?STDs so rolling is suffering in the hands of straight people as well but where is his complaint? LOOOOOKING HARD here!

Well, straight people get AIDS?STDs so rolling is suffering in the hands of straight people as well but where is his complaint? LOOOOOKING HARD here!

:) I know. If my assumption is correct, then rolling will get a rude awakening when he learns of the percentage of straight people with AIDS.

Yep. He'd better be more worried about heterosexual women. They are the fastest growing group of new HIV infection.

I had a hunch that is what he is referring to. Just another case of misperception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back