My Artworks

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought why not I share with you guys my old artworks.
They are fairly old pictures, some of you guys are probably already know mine. Don't worry, I post with my pictures for anybody who not have seen them before.

Here! :)

oldKaylee2.gif
An old character, the deaf cabbit girl. Her name is Kaylee Joan Honey.

Re-draw and imcompleted image that I need to finish it. However, I let you to take a look. :)

My first anime image when I colored her. A female character is from my novel book that I recurrently talked about.

Third picture I drew in PhotoShop. She was from one of my nightmares. :D

I regluarly drew her with a plain paper.

After I drew her, I colored her in PhotoShop.

I also still have my new artworks that is now improved than before. It's a little different than I used to. Because I graudally lost an interest in anime stuff. I hope I have a time to scan some of my new artworks and post them in here.

Enjoy to view here. ;)

Oh, wow. I did not realize it's too big pictures! Sorry about that. I hope you dont mind that. :giggle:

Baby Saffy

Baby_Saffy_by_DarkCougar555.jpg

A baby character is from my Pearson Forest novel book.
Her name is Saffron Moonlynn aka Saffy.

I was currently drew her yesterday.
Enjoy to view this image! :D

Saffy (C) Jessie Bee, March 2008.

Oh, wow. I did not realize it's too big pictures! Sorry about that. I hope you dont mind that. :giggle:

Nah... I like see a big because if small picture make me :dizzy: LOL

Good Art!! :thumb: "Picturesque" ;)

I like your manga stuff, especially the Baby Saffy picture. Do you paint your work using a drawing tablet?

You have talent there, keep up with that! :thumb:

Also, thanks for sharing with AD'ers as well. ;)

~RR

GalaxyAngel said:
Impressive your artwork..

I'm artist too.. :)

You have talent there, keep up with that!

Also, thanks for sharing with AD'ers as well.

~RR

Thank you :ty:, pals. :)

GalaxyAngel--
Really? Did you post with your artworks in your threads in the Visualization & General Art? I like to visit your threads. :D Pretty please?

MyBlueEyes, sequoias, and deafbajagal

:ty: :hug: :D

deafbajagal --

Oh, I wish! =P But I actually quited being artist and am now fantasy author. Still, I do enjoy the drawing and, my favorite one, writing. ;)

Cool! I am glad you share this with us. :D

Good job, dudette! Show us some more, if you have any! :wiggle:

mann

very visualizing for me to see your drrawing... beautiful. my husband draws too but i am sure to post some of it.. lots of my friends who saw it had told him he should do more :)

also my mother is artist too she does lots of work on scrimshaws :)

and I am bad on drawing ! lol

wendy

Maria - Heh, thanks. :ty: When I have a time, I would! :D

WBHarley -
:ty: Thanks. Sure, just take your time to post with some of his. I agreed with your friends, he should! Oh, wow. That's lucky you have an artist mother, and I have no idea how she do so well with her talent, as scrimshaw skill. Just big wow! :D:D At the least, you have a different talent. You should have. What's your true talent? I am curious.

Have you ever thought about working as a tattoo artist? I think you have a knack for that.

Back