mom put her twins on potty trains in restaurants!!

Maybe they come from Ford family.

Good point. Of course, if they spend a lot of time in day care, that could be one reason. In day cares, sometimes the kids are all lined up to go potty at the same time with workers watching, like an assembly line.

When I saw this headline, I was like Are You Kidd Me????. :shock: :jaw:I couldn't believe my eye about this and I just think it was the most disgusting thing to do in a RESTAURANT???

I wouldn't eat in a place that would smell disgusting :|

you're right i would agree!!

We all thought and taught that Ford invented what was called Mass production, the idea of assembly line. That's my joke when one mentions that daycare worker got all children lined up with potty training as if they are in assembly line (See post #19).

I found out somebody else before Ford invented "Mass production", more precisely, Ford "Borrowed" the idea and used in other areas of industry. The idea of mass production actually started in textile industry where slaves were used and had mass production on textiles. Textile factory actually invented "Binary" which leads to modern computers and other innovations.

Want more information, suggest watch 12 episodes documentary called "America: the story of us", advice start from first episodes to understand better.

:confused:

Care to explain? I understand that it might be a joke but Ford family? The one who owns Ford Motors Company?

People eat at Hooters and the women wear tank tops. When I was a health aide we where not allowed to wear tank tops as it against health code. Our sweat could get into your clients food . I would not eat at restaurant allowed their employees to wear tank tops . If I had saw kid taking a shit in a restaurant I would had said something right away and called the manger. If the woman does have a mental illness I hope this doesn't start a witch hunt on parents that has a mental illness not all parents are like her.
I don't know if you are a man or woman so if you are a man, shut up and please don't complain about Hooters but if you are a woman, no wonder.

We all thought and taught that Ford invented what was called Mass production, the idea of assembly line. That's my joke when one mentions that daycare worker got all children lined up with potty training as if they are in assembly line (See post #19).

I found out somebody else before Ford invented "Mass production", more precisely, Ford "Borrowed" the idea and used in other areas of industry. The idea of mass production actually started in textile industry where slaves were used and had mass production on textiles. Textile factory actually invented "Binary" which leads to modern computers and other innovations.

Want more information, suggest watch 12 episodes documentary called "America: the story of us", advice start from first episodes to understand better.
OK, I got it but I was not laughing. No offense intended. :cool2:

Look at it this way - If you can smell it, guess what's been introduced into the air, which makes for an invisible unappetizing topping on your food. She's one sick duck! LOL

Look at it this way - If you can smell it, guess what's been introduced into the air, which makes for an invisible unappetizing topping on your food. She's one sick duck! LOL

Don't make me gag violently. Great description btw!

I think the mother was in a rather very difficult situation that forced her to do this "unappetizing" move. A mother with twins... not so easy. Bringing twins to bathroom would means packing up everything and leaving food behind.

I think the mother should have had food to go.

I think the mother was in a rather very difficult situation that forced her to do this "unappetizing" move. A mother with twins... not so easy. Bringing twins to bathroom would means packing up everything and leaving food behind.

Yeah, it's difficult to tow the twins around at that age but, the mother lacked common sense. She was only thinking of how easy it will be for herself and the children but yet, she wasn't thinking about unsanitary and disturbing it is for restaurant patrons.

THis is just so wrong/unsantiary....... especially with food around. Pedo bears' field day.

Ugh.

In addition to the usual twin baggage, she's toting around two porta potties? Ridiculous.

Like you posted, order take out. I will add, or stay home while they're going thru training.

scaled.php

This was more than a "unappetizing" move, it was a health code violation. The mother should had brought food with her for twins , or let her kid take shit in their pants.

Still that is no excuse. What about other mothers who also have twins? They handle it fine with common sense.

Back