mom put her twins on potty trains in restaurants!!

sara1981

Reaction score
Mother POTTY TRAINS her twin daughters in the nude on plastic toilets in the middle of restaurant
Mother POTTY TRAINS her twin daughters in the nude on plastic toilets in the middle of restaurant | Mail Online

Public potty training draws attention
Public potty training draws attention | ksl.com

its digusting! and embrassment front of customer if you have children please go restroom not in public!! But that not right..If i have children somedays need private in restroom not in public but home is ok but articles is embrassment! But mom is Idiot!

yeeaaahhhh should've just taken the girls to an actual restroom... tsk

It seems that the mother has a mental illness since she didn't know the difference between right and wrong. I believe that one day a social worker from child services dept will show up at her house because of her mental problem.

Ugh, gross! Wrong on several levels.

Spokeswoman for Thanksgiving Point, Erica Brown, said they received several complaints from patrons. Their staff didn't realize what was going on among the crowd until after it was already over, but she added they would have asked the woman to leave and take the potty training into the restroom.

One thing I don't understand is that the patrons didn't report it to the restaurant manager immediately until later. Why? Maybe they couldn't move their asses when they were shocked to see it like this :shock:.

I would get out of there right away when I smell a poop, even a fart. :eek3:

I would not go to that restaurant.
Shits have no place in dining areas, they belong to bathrooms and sewer system in place.
If mom is having trouble potty training with kids, hold on restaurant, and public visits until this trouble is resolved, simple as is.

My son is now potty training and I would NEVER thought of doing it at dining table, not even under my roof!

If I was a patron, then I would ask that restaurant be investigated for possible code violations. I mean waitress/waiter would see this right off the bat, right? Certainly someone wasn't doing their job.

Shits have no place in dining areas, they belong to bathrooms and sewer system in place.
If mom is having trouble potty training with kids, hold on restaurant, and public visits until this trouble is resolved, simple as is.

My son is now potty training and I would NEVER thought of doing it at dining table, not even under my roof!

People eat at Hooters and the women wear tank tops. When I was a health aide we where not allowed to wear tank tops as it against health code. Our sweat could get into your clients food . I would not eat at restaurant allowed their employees to wear tank tops . If I had saw kid taking a shit in a restaurant I would had said something right away and called the manger. If the woman does have a mental illness I hope this doesn't start a witch hunt on parents that has a mental illness not all parents are like her.

What do you mean "not even under your roof"? You have bathrooms under your roof, don't you? :lol:

Jeez.....the nerve and mind of some people (parent(s).....I've seen kids throwing food at other people in a restaurant....a mother whose breast was "fully exposed" and breast-feeding while patrons were trying to eat.....seen a Parent changing their baby's diaper in a booth seat...(and it was very messy!).....kids running all around the restaurant while their parents were eating....

And NOW...a parent toilet training their child in a restaurant!....There's a time and a place for everything....and a restaurant is not the place to toilet train a child!...If the child is telling his parent that they have to "potty", then the parent takes the child to the restroom.....

So what next?....Parents bringing the Potty Chairs to restaurants....Cribs will be next?? ....Perhaps the Parents will expect other patrons in the restaurant o even babysit their child while they eat.....:roll:

Jeez.....the nerve and mind of some people (parent(s).....I've seen kids throwing food at other people in a restaurant....a mother whose breast was "fully exposed" and breast-feeding while patrons were trying to eat.....seen a Parent changing their baby's diaper in a booth seat...(and it was very messy!).....kids running all around the restaurant while their parents were eating....

And NOW...a parent toilet training their child in a restaurant!....There's a time and a place for everything....and a restaurant is not the place to toilet train a child!...If the child is telling his parent that they have to "potty", then the parent takes the child to the restroom.....

So what next?....Parents bringing the Potty Chairs to restaurants....Cribs will be next?? ....Perhaps the Parents will expect other patrons in the restaurant o even babysit their child while they eat.....:roll:
I don't think that it (potty trains in eating areas) will happen ever again anywhere. It's possible that this dumb mother was already told by her family/friends not to do that anymore after they saw the picture in the news.

I worked at Disney World as part of the college internship program, and what you described is even on the rise there too! LOL

If I was a kid like one of those, I would be embarassed to poop in the front of people. It seems that they are used to it. :confused: Maybe it was not their first time to do that in public, I wonder.

If I was a kid like one of those, I would be embarassed to poop in the front of people. It seems that they are used to it. :confused: Maybe it was not their first time to do that in public, I wonder.
Good point. Of course, if they spend a lot of time in day care, that could be one reason. In day cares, sometimes the kids are all lined up to go potty at the same time with workers watching, like an assembly line.

There is diapers and "Pull ups" diapers designed for toilet training. That is what was supposed to be for.

Back