Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at what she is signing! Tsk Tsk! :lol:

Attachments

• Obama.jpg
    Obama.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 79
Ironic that the title is about her family values and then her signing that. Shows what she really believes in, heh?

J/K

"Everything we do must be for our children."

PEDO!!!!!!

I laughed aloud. Made my first on-purpose vocals since Friday. Scared the dog! I am still laughing!!!

I wonder if someone from the Deaf community will contact the White House and inform her press agent? Poor lady probably doesnt know. Or is it better to leave it unsaid? It is circulating around FB.

Maybe TheWriteAlex can go to the White House office and inform them. lol

I taught that sign to a mean gay guy who made fun of my deafness. He asked for "pizza" sign....

Wonder if he ever found out?
evil grin

That's because you are a NICE person.

He would do some very, mean, hateful tricks to me. Whistle loudly into my hearing aid, talk to me without voicing for the joy of the hearies joking, stand behind me and say mean things or do mean things....I would always ignore him until one fateful day when he asked......

Nanna, I think you are a nice person as well ... so nice, in fact, that you took time out of your busy life to help this guy learn a lesson free of charge <wink>. :D

I wonder if someone from the Deaf community will contact the White House and inform her press agent? Poor lady probably doesnt know. Or is it better to leave it unsaid? It is circulating around FB.

Maybe TheWriteAlex can go to the White House office and inform them. lol

Yes, this is a good idea. I will walk up to the White House, knock on the door, and yell out:

THE FIRST LADY IS SIGNING THE WORD FOR "VAGINA" JUST THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW!

(TWA scampers off chased by Secret Service and NSA agents.)

Ironic that the title is about her family values and then her signing that. Shows what she really believes in, heh?

J/K

her sign is actually appropriate for "family value" theme.

if you don't have a family and you're reading that magazine about it, she's telling you to make a family :naughty:

her sign is actually appropriate for "family value" theme.

if you don't have a family and you're reading that magazine about it, she's telling you to make a family :naughty:

My thought exactly!

Back