Meet our new additional in the family!!

MsGiglz

Reaction score
my.php
Well, Since we got Rocky.. got him all trained and doing great but one thing, he start really desperated to play with dogs, whatever he sees other dogs in the neighbors, he barks or whines.. get really annoying.. so my man decided to get other dog, we looked and looked.. till found this sweet dog..

She is 10 months old, australia shepherd/lab mix, I am trying to get used to the looks because, she have lab looks.. but her butt and tail-less is australia shepherd... its like Lab with no tail.. hehe..

Rocky loves her, they met few min later then were playing like crazy in our huge backyard.. I am happy for Rocky, I hope it works out for him and her too..

my.php

my.php

Awwww cute other dog :lol:.. Glad that Rocky is happy to playing around with other dog. Right now my mom's dog havent playing with other dog cause other dog was passed away last month now her dog is lonely and miss other dog. Her dog is a female loves to see me when I came over at my mom's home that she always jump and stand up on me so I said to her down down down lol :lol:

Lovely looking dogs - hope they are good mate for life.

Congratulation, MsGiglz for an additional to your wonderful family! In past I alway had two of everything. It was very good compassion and kept company to each others. That picture of other dog you just adopted does look like a lab very much. By the way .... does she have a name yet?

AWWW how sweet!!! :) I tried to convince my DHB65 to get another one for Tahoe. But he said no. Not right now. Dang! A friend of mine her dog had 8 puppies...WAAAAAAAAAAY too damn cute! I wanted one! DARN IT! She said she will give the female for free and I only pay shipping. But we can wait later on.

Sunshine1 said:
Congratulation, MsGiglz for an additional to your wonderful family! In past I alway had two of everything. It was very good compassion and kept company to each others. That picture of other dog you just adopted does look like a lab very much. By the way .... does she have a name yet?

She was named Missy ... since she have new life with us.. we still undecided which names yet.. so far we look at "Molly" ...

LakeTahoe said:
AWWW how sweet!!! :) I tried to convince my DHB65 to get another one for Tahoe. But he said no. Not right now. Dang! A friend of mine her dog had 8 puppies...WAAAAAAAAAAY too damn cute! I wanted one! DARN IT! She said she will give the female for free and I only pay shipping. But we can wait later on.

It was hard decisions for us to have other "dog" in the family because of who will take care of them while we gone for few days (we do gone once or twice a year to visit my man's family in MD or Wva)..

First we got alot of puppies are free.. even they are like 6-8 weeks old... Alot of responsible.. Rocky is kind of rough round... It's better off to get between 1-3 years old, to give them 2nd chance... but Molly is only 10 months old and bigger than Rocky, she might be not complete full grown yet..

she made just right for us and Rocky.. they still nonstop playing.. not even make noises.. now the neighbors turn to be frustrated because their dogs are barking or growl at them .. haha

Awww, Rocky looks happy!!! See his face! He is happy that he got playmate!!

awww cute pictures...

Congratulation, MsGiglz for add a new one in your family....

You have a good heart to adopt new for Rocky to company.... They look too cute...

Liebling:-))) said:
awww cute pictures...

Congratulation, MsGiglz for add a new one in your family....

You have a good heart to adopt new for Rocky to company.... They look too cute...

Thanks.. I have Huge heart for all animals who are unwanted or neglect.. I grew up in neighbors and ranches that I helped or work with their animals.. I used to own a horse and used have cattle farm.. my dream still waiting.. to buy nice acres and big ranches so I can have program for resuce any kinds of animal.. :) or temporary boarding for big animals (like horse, cow, mules & etc) I dont know if that dream will happen.. who knows..

its better to adopted 2nd chance life and makes you feel better and save a life too..

awww i am glad that they can play together and be friends.. she look beautiful!

congrate on add a family member SMILE

my sister and her family already have a puppy plus with 2 cats and a chin (a critter)
are going to get another puppy soon

Aww you got great dogs now! They are too cute! I want to have dogs and cats.. and maybe one day when we get older we can adopt other animals and make it like Noah's ark shelter. LoL :ily:

you're loving mother and willing adopt another pet additional new family..

Congrats to you have wonderful new pet and along w/Rocky...

Impressive..

Thanks.. I have Huge heart for all animals who are unwanted or neglect.. I grew up in neighbors and ranches that I helped or work with their animals.. I used to own a horse and used have cattle farm.. my dream still waiting.. to buy nice acres and big ranches so I can have program for resuce any kinds of animal.. :) or temporary boarding for big animals (like horse, cow, mules & etc) I dont know if that dream will happen.. who knows..

its better to adopted 2nd chance life and makes you feel better and save a life too..

:gpost: What a sweetheart you are!:angel: :hug:

Last edited:
I got sad news.. but still happy ending...

yesterday, I took molly to vet to check her out to make sure she dont have common worms or parasites can affect to Rocky and us.. because she seems in somewhat pains and had runs since we got her.. very restless.. non-stop pacing.. I kept took her out for walk.. Thanks to her I lost 8 pounds already..

but anyway.. Vet examined, puzzled, decided to take xray.. he said that she have unhealed fractured ribs & pelvis... I just broke down.. He just freaked out that i bawling out, thought she had to put down, I said no no .. it broke my heart.. she is so sweet she doesnt deserve to be like that.. i dont see any aggresative or behavior that we frustrated with..
Vet said that she lost some teeth .. good thing she still have adult teeth coming..
Vet said that she have been kicked, punched and tied to post.. because she have bare spots on each elbows .. means she rubs on floor in same position.. or area..

he said.. possible need surgery after xray and ultrasound again in 4 days (Friday).. need 1,800 .. He had feelings that stomach might be bruised or immflamed...

No wonder.. she pacing and restless because she is uncomfortable to lay on hard floor.. so I normally dont allow dogs on sit or sleep on couch.. I decided let her (and Rocky too).. to sleep on couch.. Molly was scared.. obviously from the past she forbid to be on couch..
she is on pain mediciation.. and sleep on couch, this morning.. she seems so relax.. more perk.. also she cant play with rocky.. need herself heal ..

sigh.. happy ending.. she still with us.. :)

Back