Meet our new additional in the family!!

AWWWWWWWWW Poor MOLLY! 1,800 for surgery! OUCH!!! I hope you can find a way to get the money. Do they accept payment? Some vet don't. Depend. Our vet don't accept. Dang. I need about 200 dollars for having my dog for spay, micochipped, shots (for rabies and others I can't remember) and flea medication. So that is probably go around 200 or a little more. Oh well!

I am glad you kept her! She is such a sweet dog. Rocky is so happy to have her in his life! :)

It made me so mad at whoever did it to her...Poor her. :(

I got sad news.. but still happy ending...

yesterday, I took molly to vet to check her out to make sure she dont have common worms or parasites can affect to Rocky and us.. because she seems in somewhat pains and had runs since we got her.. very restless.. non-stop pacing.. I kept took her out for walk.. Thanks to her I lost 8 pounds already..

but anyway.. Vet examined, puzzled, decided to take xray.. he said that she have unhealed fractured ribs & pelvis... I just broke down.. He just freaked out that i bawling out, thought she had to put down, I said no no .. it broke my heart.. she is so sweet she doesnt deserve to be like that.. i dont see any aggresative or behavior that we frustrated with..
Vet said that she lost some teeth .. good thing she still have adult teeth coming..
Vet said that she have been kicked, punched and tied to post.. because she have bare spots on each elbows .. means she rubs on floor in same position.. or area..

he said.. possible need surgery after xray and ultrasound again in 4 days (Friday).. need 1,800 .. He had feelings that stomach might be bruised or immflamed...

No wonder.. she pacing and restless because she is uncomfortable to lay on hard floor.. so I normally dont allow dogs on sit or sleep on couch.. I decided let her (and Rocky too).. to sleep on couch.. Molly was scared.. obviously from the past she forbid to be on couch..
she is on pain mediciation.. and sleep on couch, this morning.. she seems so relax.. more perk.. also she cant play with rocky.. need herself heal ..

sigh.. happy ending.. she still with us.. :)

here more pics...

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

Vet dont accept payments but.. they are trying to set up funds.. if i get proof that I got her from those people and those people's friend.. etc etc..

I will try to get their proofs.. :)

I have phone number.. thats #1 thing I need .. next.. need papers that she already had vaccianted, spayed, & rabies.. from that owner.. grr.. lol

:)
all we need is have faith..

Vet dont accept payments but.. they are trying to set up funds.. if i get proof that I got her from those people and those people's friend.. etc etc..

I have phone number.. thats #1 thing I need .. next.. need papers that she already had vaccianted, spayed, & rabies.. from that owner.. grr.. lol

MsGiglz,

Did you adopt your dog from Human Animal Society or thru your friend giving you? You have to rights speak it out directly why this dog have been suffered pain so many broken hip and others... Who pay for it? I hope someone who willing help you fund for your dog.

MsGiglz,

Did you adopt your dog from Human Animal Society or thru your friend giving you? You have to rights speak it out directly why this dog have been suffered pain so many broken hip and others... Who pay for it? I hope someone who willing help you fund for your dog.

I adopted Molly through by craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events called them, went over their place.. love her right away and brought her home..

yes, that what i am doing.. call them to send papers etc.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Finally, I got the vet info from previous owner..

Sadly.... she is not 10 months old...
she was n-e-g-l-e-c-t.... i was so mad.. that previous owner didnt tell the truth..

First of all, Molly have all vacciantes which I relieved.. Yes, She spayed.. I called the old vet to verify all the info in paper are true..
she is almost 2 years old.. she born Oct 29,2004..
the old vet was so happy that we had her, because the previous owner didnt feed her well.. it says on the paper.. previous owner got Molly on dec 10, 2005 from animal shelter.. weight 55 pounds, Jan. 27, 2006- checked in with vet.. weight 50 pounds.. Jan 30, 2006.. checked weight before surgery.. weight 48.3 pounds.. it really upset the vet that after all checking Molly's health to make sure the weight loss related to health issues.. till they gave her food, she just CHOW DOWN.. so ovbiously that she is stravtion..

the previous vet, asked what Molly's current weight.. i told her the last time she weights couple weeks ago .. 58 pounds.. and still on training not to CHOW down fast or grab food from our hand.. the prevous vet was so happy that she is in good hands..

Right now molly is healing pretty well, our current vet changed the plans.. not to have surgery... start giving her pain pills to see how she doing since she gained weights, she walked better and active..

Still Rocky and Molly non stop playing.. already ruined my garden.. like I dont care because it almost covered by weeds.. that i lost track of time..

hehe Molly and Rocky are very happy and so we are too.. :D

Ahhh You got a new family member too! Congs girlie! I had no idea. Your new family member is sure cute!

I adopted Molly through by craiglist.com called them, went over their place.. love her right away and brought her home..

yes, that what i am doing.. call them to send papers etc.. :)

I check that website craiglist.com and :jaw: that adult stuff yikes lol :lol: Is that right spell of link ? :lol:

Back