Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

^There are a few exceptions. Taverns. Schools. I have to refresh my memory to be exact. I pack everywhere I can legally. Just because. :D
Yes, please refresh your memory before you end up packing in the wrong place!

We have more exceptions. In addition to bars and schools, we can't carry in post offices, hospitals, court houses, government buildings, military bases, or places with official "no guns allowed" signage. We can carry into restaurants that have bars, like an Applebee's, and banks and credit unions, unless they have an official "no guns allowed" sign on the door.

In WA. I can pick up my kid at school legally packing. Not in a place where liquor is the main ingredient. Tavern/bar. There are other exceptions. Mostly I pack everywhere I can. At home I have more fire-power than most. Just being prepared. :D

Not really sure but chances are, its a State agency.....
I wasn't sure because the complex is government but they kept referring to a man they interviewed as the owner of the conference building.

Crazy stuff. Arm yourself to stand a chance. At least that's my opinion. :D

I have depression and anxiety so I can't go arm myself until it is fully treated and stabilized.

BTW. I have a conceal carry permit for Wa. I've passed all relative checks many times over. So I'm solid. :D

I have depression and anxiety so I can't go arm myself until it is fully treated and stabilized.
That's wise. Maybe you can get something non-lethal like a pepper spray. Situational awareness can make a difference, too.

Syed Farook. That's the male shooter.

His father identified him as a devout Muslim.

That's eerie because as TCS and I were discussing this earlier, I said I wouldn't be surprised if at least one was a woman.

And you were right ! It's believed the 2 men were brothers one was an American citizen . This is so heartbreaking for all the families that lost loves one right around the holidays . :( My thoughts are with them .
:(

Oh wow, what's unbelievable - why they went after social service center over theaters in LA or SF.

In WA. I can pick up my kid at school legally packing. Not in a place where liquor is the main ingredient. Tavern/bar. There are other exceptions. Mostly I pack everywhere I can. At home I have more fire-power than most. Just being prepared. :D

What about funeral parlors? :D

They were quick to say he is an American and; therefore, a home-grown terrorist and then they were slower than molasses in January to say Syed Farook:thumbd:

Oh wow, what's unbelievable - why they went after social service center over theaters in LA or SF.
Don't know yet. Soft target? Large group of targets in one place? Government building, "gun-free zone"?

They were quick to say he is an American and; therefore, a home-grown terrorist and then they were slower than molasses in January to say Syed Farook:thumbd:
Yes.

They were wearing GoPro cameras. :(

Farook was a 5-year employee with that group at the center.

They used two "assault" rifles and two semi-auto handguns.

There were at least three explosive devices (pipe bombs) at the residence.

Her name is Tashfeen Malik. She was Farook's girlfriend or wife.

Last edited:
I was pretty sure it would come back that it was an actual employee who did the shooting. The lady shooter was either his girlfriend or fiance according to my local news. They are still not saying if they are linked to any terrorist organization or were just pissed off employees. Police are saying they were the only shooters, just two not three and they are both dead, which I find to be a huge positive. Can you imagine cleaning up the crime scene? What a horrible site for those having to do so.

Also, this get together the group was having, either a holiday party or training session, the employee who was the shooter attended the same meeting last year. He might have been planning this for some time.

Back