Mass Shooting in California , 6 dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad is blaming the NRA. The son in this story also blamed his dad. The dad blames others. Guess that is where his son got the idea to blame others also.

His dad neglected to mention a knife and a car were also used to kill people.

There will always be people like that whether rich, average, or poor.

I did go through it once when my son passed away so I guess I was able to get past it. I never could do it again though. It's the violent death part that makes me so sick to my stomach. Accepting death is one thing.....accepting murder no way.

I am so sorry to hear about your son passing away. :hug:

Someone in the family should of had the kid put in hospital on at least a 72 hour hold. The family new he had made threats and called the police but that's as far as they took it. Basically we are going to have to do something as a society to get the guns out of these nut cases hands; he had three guns and over 400 rounds with him. I know the gun nuts will chime in with there "guns don't kill people, people do" nonsense but they are killing a lot of innocent people with GUNS, so the Gun and the bullet is actually killing the person.

California shooting spree leaves many unanswered questions - Videos - CBS News

The cops was called to the house and b/c the guy was threating to kill people and himself . The cop said guy was very polite and downplayed his mental health issues so the cop did nothing . :shock: I would love to know what the hell that cop was thinking. The parents tried to warn the police and they did nothing.

Mass shooting is just happen in ANYWHERE, regardless if states have gun control laws or not.

See Ft. Hood shooting in Texas twice, but they are in pro-gun rights state.

Mass shooting is just happen in ANYWHERE, regardless if states have gun control laws or not.

I am very aware of this , look at what happen in my state , we had a bombing in Boston last year. And my thread about the organ donor , that guy was planning on shooting any Black person he saw .

I'd like to see the list of drugs the, "Multiple Therapist" prescribed for this kid. With things like this becoming more and more routine, it's only logical that we look at how people like this are being treated.

I was at Santa Barbara last Sunday, and it was so sad to see this happen in a beautiful city, Santa Barbara. Shooting can happen anywhere. Rip to those 6 victims. I have no respect for Elliot for being stupidity.

His step-mother, it seems, was the only one who actually took "parenting" serious.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not serious enough.

The Gun Lobby has done nothing to change the laws that are already in place preventing people whom are mentally ill from obtaining guns.

Except throw lobbyist and letter writing campaigns up against any and I mean any legislation to regulate the sale of firearms. It's amazing to me that a small faction of society can wield so much power over our so called leaders. I would like to see what these gun nuts will say if one of their family members is mowed down by some nut with a gun.

Last edited:
California shooting spree leaves many unanswered questions - Videos - CBS News

The cops was called to the house and b/c the guy was threating to kill people and himself . The cop said guy was very polite and downplayed his mental health issues so the cop did nothing . :shock: I would love to know what the hell that cop was thinking. The parents tried to warn the police and they did nothing.

Once the cop left the parents should of taken the next step and had him committed or at least put on 72 hour hold. But being in the Hollywood community they probably didn't want their name tarnished by having a son diagnosed with mental illness. So guess what? It's now stained with a lot of peoples blood and it's tarnished forever.

The Gun Lobby has done nothing to change the laws that are already in place preventing people whom are mentally ill from obtaining guns.

Except throw up ro*******s on any and I mean any legislation to regulate the sale of firearms. It's amazing to me that a small faction of society can wield so much power over our so called leaders. I would like to see what these gun nuts will say if one of their family members is mowed down by some nut with a gun.

Why should legal citizens be punished for the actions of crazy people? You do realize the only people who follow the law will be the sane, law abiding American don't you?

Crazy psychopaths don't care what piece of legislation gets passed. Even if you removed guns from society, they would still put pressure cooker bombs in backpacks, make flamethrowers out of gardening supplies, and blow up buildings with fertilizer.

I don't support gun ban in all states due Second Amendment, but for gun regulation, it is up to states.

Mass shooting happen in anywhere, even you ban or regulate on guns.

The gun control laws may work for young crime, especially prevent young gangs from legally purchase the guns, but it has no effect on mass shooting or anyone obtain guns illegally.

Why should legal citizens be punished for the actions of crazy people? You do realize the only people who follow the law will be the sane, law abiding American don't you?

Crazy psychopaths don't care what piece of legislation gets passed. Even if you removed guns from society, they would still put pressure cooker bombs in backpacks, make flamethrowers out of gardening supplies, and blow up buildings with fertilizer.

Wow do really believe this?? Do think every person that has a mental illness does not follow the laws ??

Once the cop left the parents should of taken the next step and had him committed or at least put on 72 hour hold. But being in the Hollywood community they probably didn't want their name tarnished by having a son diagnosed with mental illness. So guess what? It's now stained with a lot of peoples blood and it's tarnished forever.
How could they do that if he's over 21?

How could they do that if he's over 21?

This is what happen in Sandybrook shooting . The mother was trying to get her son committed but she had to wait for a court hearing b/c he was over 21 or older. The parents in this shooting would had to wait for a court hearing too and by the time they got a day in court it could had been too late like in Sandybrook.

Fort Hood is federal, not state. The post bans all guns/weapons except security. So the shooter violated the no-gun policy. Lot of good a gun-ban regulation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back