Mass Shooting in California , 6 dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Stein said is correct. It doesn't matter if there's a gun ban or not, mass murder can still happen somehow someday.

IMO, cops who talked to him failed to do their jobs unfortunately. They should get a search warrant due to his goal or plan mentioned in the video. His manifesto showed that he was scared to get busted if the cops found his weapons inside but they didn't so he felt relieved after they left. He got away with it because of cops' poor job. What a shame.

Fort Hood is federal, not state. The post bans all guns/weapons except security. So the shooter violated the no-gun policy. Lot of good a gun-ban regulation is.

Oh really, it don't make sense to ban on guns in military bases. :dunno:

Oh really, it don't make sense to ban on guns in military bases. :dunno:

I totally agree, along with many. It is a strange regulation since at some Marine Corps installations you can buy guns and ammo in the Exchange where you buy clothing, food, etc. I buy, as a retiree, ammo at Parris Island.

From his manifesto ((((disturbing)))):

In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished. All women must be quarantined like the plague they are, so that they can be used in a manner that actually benefits a civilized society. In order carry this out, there must exist a new and powerful type of government, under the control of one divine ruler, such as myself. The ruler that establishes this new order would have complete control over every aspect of society, in order to direct it towards a good and pure place. At the disposal of this government, there needs to be a highly trained army of fanatically loyal troops, in order to enforce such revolutionary laws.

The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time.

Future generations of men would be oblivious to these remaining women’s existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of women, there will be no desire for sex. Sexuality will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the human psyche. It is the only way to purify the world.

I read through a good portion of the manifesto and couldn't help but notice there wasn't a single mention made about church, or religion.

And the shooter blamed his father - so, we can assume he learned how to blame other people from his father.

You lead by example.

That's VICTIM's father made statement about politicians and NRA, not shooter's father. *SMH*

It is not my type to criticize the victim's families and just leave them alone.

Seriously, the federal and state need to revamp the mental health and we are starting to see more mass shooting in this decade.

The mental health in CA is horrible, even the legislature hadn't fix after Sandy Hook incident.

That's VICTIM's father made statement about politicians and NRA, not shooter's father. *SMH*

It is not my type to criticize the victim's families and just leave them alone.

The shooter's father also made the same statement. I wasn't placing any blame on the victims, in case you were thinking that was what I was doing.

here is yet another valid question (I repeatedly ask the same/similar question after every mass shooting) ....

"was the sorority house the shooter attacked in a gun free zone"?

His slain roommate's identities have been revealed:

Three Isla Vista Stabbing Victims Identified | News - KEYT

This is from page 132 of his manifesto

((((Warning .... Disturbing and Graphic)))):

The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them ...

I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in a bag

The shooter's father also made the same statement. I wasn't placing any blame on the victims, in case you were thinking that was what I was doing.

here is yet another valid question (I repeatedly ask the same/similar question after every mass shooting) ....

"was the sorority house the shooter attacked in a gun free zone"?

Do you have a source to support your claim about shooter's father made statement about politicians and NRA? I don't find anywhere, so I only found victim's father made statement about politicians and NRA.

I'm not interested to discuss about "gun free zone" crap.

Do you have a source to support your claim about shooter's father made statement about politicians and NRA? I don't find anywhere, so I only found victim's father made statement about politicians and NRA.

I'm not interested to discuss about "gun free zone" crap.

Whenever you are ready to discuss it, I am available. I ask it everytime there is a mass shooting in a gun free zone where everyone is a helpless victim. Virginia Tech, Aurora, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw, and now a college campus in CA. All "gun free zones". That means law abiding responsible adults were not allowed to carry a firearm while once AGAIN a criminal / crazy lunatic was free to do what he wanted.

They should rename these places "Lunatic Friendly Zones" or "Free Target Zones". Far more fitting names.

Sorry you think it is "crap".

Is it time for a study? Many of the recent shooters were in that age range. How many were on drugs to treat a mental condition? Were the drugs similar? Were they treating similar conditions? What caused those conditions? this shooter was seeing a therapist; how did the therapist miss his homicidal tendencies?

Whenever you are ready to discuss it, I am available. I ask it everytime there is a mass shooting in a gun free zone where everyone is a helpless victim.

You don't have a source to support your claim about shooter's father about politicians and NRA? If you cannot prove so we know that you are being dishonest.

In every threads about mass shooting, you brought up about gun free zones and it will not going change anything in California Legislature or the congress.

Some business owners don't believe in guns due to their religious or cultural objection, also the gun isn't part of strong culture in California, even they allow conceal carry, depending on local laws and sheriff department. Only 21% of Californians have guns at home.
Gun Ownership by State (washingtonpost.com)

Is it time for a study? Many of the recent shooters were in that age range. How many were on drugs to treat a mental condition? Were the drugs similar? Were they treating similar conditions? What caused those conditions? this shooter was seeing a therapist; how did the therapist miss his homicidal tendencies?

This shooter was supposed to be commit to mental hospital.

Well, it is too late and unprecedented.

You don't have a source to support your claim about shooter's father about politicians and NRA? If you cannot prove so we know that you are being dishonest.

In every threads about mass shooting, you brought up about gun free zones and it will not going change anything in California Legislature or the congress.

Some business owners don't believe in guns due to their religious or cultural objection, also the gun isn't part of strong culture in California, even they allow conceal carry, depending on local laws and sheriff department. Only 21% of Californians have guns at home.
Gun Ownership by State (washingtonpost.com)

The claim was made yesterday when CNN reported it. No, I am not being dishonest (no matter how much you want me to be). Apparently, Peter Rodgers has since gotten legal counsel and those reports have been removed. Having $$$ will do that.

The claim was made yesterday when CNN reported it. No, I am not being dishonest (no matter how much you want me to be). Apparently, Peter Rodgers has since gotten legal counsel and those reports have been removed. Having $$$ will do that.

I checked CNN's link and they ONLY claimed about victim's father, not shooter's father made a statement about politicians and NRA.
Richard Martinez, father of Christopher Martinez, said to reporters. "Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA. They talk about gun rights, what about Chris' right to live? When will this insanity stop?"

Shooter's family made a separated statement below.
Elliot Rodger's family also gave their condolences, spoken through their attorney: "The Rodger's family offers their deepest compassion and sympathy to the families involved in this terrible tragedy. We are experiencing the most inconceivable pain and our hearts go out to everybody involved."

Rampage in college town began with stabbings - CNN.com

I don't find any of your claim about shooter's father made a statement about politicians and NRA, but victim's father did.

You need to read carefully.

I checked CNN's link and they ONLY claimed about victim's father, not shooter's father made a statement about politicians and NRA.

Shooter's family made a separated statement below.

Rampage in college town began with stabbings - CNN.com

I don't find any of your claim about shooter's father made a statement about politicians and NRA, but victim's father did.

You need to read carefully.

Foxrac, in case you need verification that I "read carefully", I can assure you that I do. I am also not "feeble minded" and I certainly do not have a short memory.

You apparently did not research thoroughly enough - because I was able to find at least one source verifying my claim That Peter Rodgers, the father of the shooter, made similar claims that one of the shooting victims' father made. This made the news yesterday.

here you go:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ent-They-Are-Against-Guns-Support-Gun-Control

I looked for the article reported on CNN, and it is no longer there. Since we have already established that "gun control" is purely political in nature, put 2 and 2 together and figure out why Breitbart is the only current source reporting this.

In case you need a source, for that source, here you go:

http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...n-responsible-for-california-shooting-rampage

Now .. i am left to contemplate why you would be attempting to portray me as dishonest ... hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back