Mass Shooting in California , 6 dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad......all these young people just starting their adult lives. I feel so bad for their families. How do you get past something like that? I couldn't do it.

So sad......all these young people just starting their adult lives. I feel so bad for their families. How do you get past something like that? I couldn't do it.

Either could I . It was hard enough losing my best friend to cancer at age of 40 yo .

Either could I . It was hard enough losing my best friend to cancer at age of 40 yo .

I did go through it once when my son passed away so I guess I was able to get past it. I never could do it again though. It's the violent death part that makes me so sick to my stomach. Accepting death is one thing.....accepting murder no way.

Someone in the family should of had the kid put in hospital on at least a 72 hour hold. The family new he had made threats and called the police but that's as far as they took it. Basically we are going to have to do something as a society to get the guns out of these nut cases hands; he had three guns and over 400 rounds with him. I know the gun nuts will chime in with there "guns don't kill people, people do" nonsense but they are killing a lot of innocent people with GUNS, so the Gun and the bullet is actually killing the person.

Someone in the family should of had the kid put in hospital on at least a 72 hour hold. The family new he had made threats and called the police but that's as far as they took it. Basically we are going to have to do something as a society to get the guns out of these nut cases hands; he had three guns and over 400 rounds with him. I know the gun nuts will chime in with there "guns don't kill people, people do" nonsense but they are killing a lot of innocent people with GUNS, so the Gun and the bullet is actually killing the person.

Guns don't kill people, crazy people kill people. If he didn't have access to guns, he would have used something else.

And yes .... he was crazy .. he blamed his sad, miserable existence on beautiful girls that showed no interest in him. He was a spoiled, self centered brat throwing a pity party. Beautiful girls don't like that kind of stuff ...

Direct quotes from the shooter:

When he was in the 10th grade ...
One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this.

On the morning before the second week of Taft started, I broke down and cried in front of my mother, begging her not to make me go to that horrible place. [high school]

I continued crying in the car on the way there, and my mother gave in.

One drawback was that I had to take the bus to school because my parents couldn’t pick me up at such an early time of the day. Though it was embarrassing, I didn’t care about appearances anymore, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it.

On top of this, I had to deal with another change at father’s house that angered me to no end. I had to give up my lovely, huge, and luxurious downstairs room. It was all because baby Jazz got a new nanny. Once again, Jazz’s existence caused me to lose my room at father’s house. This time, father made my room into his new office. He split his old office into two bedrooms, in which I got one of them and the nanny got the other. My new room was much smaller, and it didn’t have its own bathroom.

regarding his step-mother ...

She kept making me do chores around the house. I despised doing work around the house, especially since we had a nanny who was supposed to do it. If I made a scene about doing the work, she took away my laptop for a day or two. This was the most horrible thing she could do to me, to take away my only source of joy left in the world. She sometimes did it even when father was at home, and father didn’t lift a finger to stop her.

I still don't have my own bathroom ... I'm lucky if my wife even lets me in there ....

He needed to be smacked and told to quit being such an entitled biotch. How did he ever expect to get laid without having a pair? Women want men, not vaginal substitutes.

Six Absolutely Shocking Details From Suspected Santa Barbara Shooter’s 141-Page Manifesto | TheBlaze.com

Screen-Shot-2014-05-24-at-7.53.49-PM-620x304.jpg

^ From his manifesto

Ask yourself ... was it a gun that killed those people, or mental illness?

Because his car killed 4 people .. gonna ban cars?

His knife killed 3 people .. gonna ban knives?

Oh wow, that's very sad. :(

Not surprised about Stein's old way.

This is something that makes me enraged.

He was incredibly rich..... his father is a film director who recently directed The Hunger Games. He also had a therapist and a huge support network of fellow misogynists. This isn't a matter of 'getting help.' He had all the help in the world. He didn't kill people because he had a mental illness. He killed people because he was a privileged, entitled misogynistic piece of s**t in a patriarchal society in which he thought he was entitled to women's bodies so when he was rejected, he decided to lash out violently and he thought that lashing out with a deadly weapon is something that can be done.

This self righteous act is so terrible and sad. Women shouldn't have to live in fear that one day a man who they choose not to engage any form of relationship with will hurt them in any way for that decision. Violence is NEVER the answer.

Prayers go out to the victims' families in the shooting. :(

It was all fueled by my wish to punish everyone who is sexually active, because I concluded that it wasn’t fair that other people were able to experience sex while I have been denied it all my life. I started to have the desire to create a world where no one is allowed to have sex or relationships. I again saw that as the perfect, fair world. Reproduction can be accomplished without sex, through artificial insemination. Sex is evil, as it gives too much pleasure to those who don’t deserve it.

Ah .. I see the connection here .. he felt that "other people" should not have something, and attempted to force his own ideology on "other people" .. i.e. sex should be banned.

Kind of like gun control freaks that feel "other people" shouldn't have them.

No sex, just masturbation to provide raw material for the State run artificial insemination machines.

masturbate ... its your patriotic duty :crazy::crazy:

Guns don't kill people, crazy people kill people. If he didn't have access to guns, he would have used something else.

And yes .... he was crazy .. he blamed his sad, miserable existence on beautiful girls that showed no interest in him. He was a spoiled, self centered brat throwing a pity party. Beautiful girls don't like that kind of stuff ...

Yes, but crazy people can get guns way to easily. By the way he did stab 3 of the 6 to death. The problem is the gun lobby doesn't want to put any restrictions on who can or can't buy or own guns at all and they seem to be ok with the fact that we seem to have several mass killings a year where the suspect used a semi automatic, fully automatic weapon a handgun or multiple guns with hundreds of rounds to kill multiple victims and then they (the gun lobby) come out and say the suspect was crazy and the guns didn't kill the victims the suspect did. Never do they come out and say " the suspect was crazy and should never of been allowed to buy a gun in the first place.

I blame his family and the police for the lack of action on there part to get this guy help, they knew he had problems and after calling the cops less than a month ago they did nothing else. They even have an attorney who they could of used to get this guy committed and we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Unfortunately they and the victims of their sons rampage will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Yes, but crazy people can get guns way to easily. By the way he did stab 3 of the 6 to death. The problem is the gun lobby doesn't want to put any restrictions on who can or can't buy or own guns at all and they seem to be ok with the fact that we seem to have several mass killings a year where the suspect used a semi automatic, fully automatic weapon a handgun or multiple guns with hundreds of rounds to kill multiple victims and then they (the gun lobby) come out and say the suspect was crazy and the guns didn't kill the victims the suspect did. Never do they come out and say " the suspect was crazy and should never of been allowed to buy a gun in the first place.

I blame his family for the lack of action on there part to get this guy help, they knew he had problems and after calling the cops less than a month ago they did nothing else. They even have an attorney who they could of used to get this guy committed and we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Unfortunately they and the victims of their sons rampage will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

The Gun Lobby has done nothing to change the laws that are already in place preventing people whom are mentally ill from obtaining guns.

The problem here is, mental illness cannot be regulated. Blaming the gun lobby on the actions of this deranged individual is just like blaming the deaths of the 4 who got run over on "automobile enthusiasts"

No one has seemed to mention the fact that this took place in a so called "liberal utopian society" created by Hollywood. A spoiled movie producers son who refused to grow up and wanted everything "handed to him" including beautiful women. He complained about how hard his life has been, and how rough he had it, while sitting in a BMW. To think he was serious when making those complaints, and not joking, makes me physically ill.

His step-mother, it seems, was the only one who actually took "parenting" serious.

Sad for the victims. There will always be evil people among us..people who were grew up rich, spoiled, and who didn't get their way, people who grew up in poverty and in high crime areas, people who grew up in the middle. Some of them turn out to be productive citizens and not harm anyone and then there are those who go to the extreme and blame their upbringing.

There will always be someone in each subculture who want to kill. They are evil.

Gun control will NOT work, I can guarantee that! Like what Stein just said. Its already proven fact, California, NY, and other three states has one of most restrictive gun control, and still have mass shooting anyway.

It is not like nobody knows how to make guns, it is not like there is no equipment available to make them. Seriously, anyone CAN make gun as long as they know the machining. How many people out there that knows machining? Too many? Yeah, right! Too many, meaning it is going to give many of them opportunity to make and sell in black market in event that guns are banned.

I just got across a kit and blueprint how to make assault rifle, that was few days ago. Background check is not required for this one because no gun were involved, it is just a blueprint.

Lastly, do you realize how many guns are out there? How many ammos are out there? It is much like trying to count how many stars are out in the space, that is how much we got on this planet. Just like drugs, government have banned few of these narcotics,. and regulate the rest of narcotics but people STILL getting illegal narcotics anyway, same proportional with gun control.

I do feel bad for these victims and their families, at least it is only few, rather than hundred or thousands.

And anyone attempt mass shooting in Texas, or in Florida... I wish them tons of luck in surviving, before they kill themselves.

The problem is the gun lobby doesn't want to put any restrictions on who can or can't buy or own guns at all and they seem to be ok with the fact that we seem to have several mass killings a year where the suspect used a semi automatic, fully automatic weapon a handgun or multiple guns with hundreds of rounds to kill multiple victims and then they (the gun lobby) come out and say the suspect was crazy and the guns didn't kill the victims the suspect did. Never do they come out and say " the suspect was crazy and should never of been allowed to buy a gun in the first place.

I blame his family for the lack of action on there part to get this guy help, they knew he had problems and after calling the cops less than a month ago they did nothing else. They even have an attorney who they could of used to get this guy committed and we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Unfortunately they and the victims of their sons rampage will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Sad for the victims. There will always be evil people among us..people who were grew up rich, spoiled, and who didn't get their way, people who grew up in poverty and in high crime areas, people who grew up in the middle. Some of them turn out to be productive citizens and not harm anyone and then there are those who go to the extreme and blame their upbringing.

There will always be someone in each subculture who want to kill. They are evil.

His dad is blaming the NRA. The son in this story also blamed his dad. The dad blames others. Guess that is where his son got the idea to blame others also.

His dad neglected to mention a knife and a car were also used to kill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back