Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

I think that sex addiction can be under control with behavioral therapy and medication.

Sex addiction sounds like symptom of bipolar so he need be evaluated.

I doubt it that will happen. The court has not found the guy guilty of having too much sex.

I doubt it that will happen. The court has not found the guy guilty of having too much sex.

It is possible for court order to tell this man to be committed to mental hospital for evaluation.

This man will free to act like FLY, DRIVE, JUMP, FLY, DRIVE, etc in his locked room. :lol:

he needs to be fixed all right...... I got a pair of scissors .. :shock:

You are right that no-income or low-income family can receive food stamps, Medicaid, etc but the government doesn't give money to the family because the parents are not disabled.

I grew up with 10-15 unrelated children in a foster home and my foster mother who was 60 yrs old received money from welfare which was reasonable.

Long time ago, many abled mothers who were lazy to get a job asked for money from the government and Reagan said "No more".

You means SSI style? Ok, yup, SSI and SSDI are reserved for disabilities and elderly people.

You means SSI style? Ok, yup, SSI and SSDI are reserved for disabilities and elderly people.

Disagreed.

Some people who have a problem with alcohol, drugs, and poverty do get SSI, (not SSDI).

Go start research and you'll be damn shocked!!!

Disagreed.

Some people who have a problem with alcohol, drugs, and poverty do get SSI, (not SSDI).

Go start research and you'll be damn shocked!!!

because they are disabilities or elderly as first layer when they signed up for SSI so alcohol and drugs are secondary layer.

The alcoholic beverages are legal for over 21 so that's not my issue, unless they break any laws, especially drinking in public or DUI. The felony crime will result in loss of SSI.

Poverty? Not anymore, according to Crazy Paul because Ronald Reagan abolished those welfare to non-disabled citizens, however all SSI recipients are poverty.

Do research? SSA doesn't have statistic and people usually write their opinion against welfare, that's not true research.
http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/mic1.html#b

Wow...Thats TN for ya... It's riduclous... I'd had forced him to get fixed after the 2nd child or before it got out of hand but of course the honorables in TN don't have a brian at all they let child molestors and rapists off easy. Recently they just gave pretrail diversity to a 23 year old who did it with a 15 year old... Digusts me to the max...Sad world we live in these days!!!

Just curious.....I know it said about 50% of paycheck is divided between 30 kids.

For 1 kid, how much does it usually cost for child support? Like 10% of pay check? 15%?

Wow, for $1.49, each kids can get........

Actually, he has 23 kids...No, I dont have the link..Nancy "I cant dance" Grace was grilling the guy on her silly boring show. :lol:

The guy's a pervert...so I dont feel sorry for him... Hell, I can go knock up many women and do not have to pay child support. :rockon: A judge cannot force a man with SSDI checks to get a job..it's against the law.. child protection services also cannot take your money b/c it's not earned.. :rockon:

A judge cannot force a man with SSDI checks to get a job..it's against the law.. child protection services also cannot take your money b/c it's not earned.. :rockon:
Ironically, my ex-brother-in-law who is also deaf told me that the portion of his monthly SSDI was automatically deducted to pay child support by court order for two years or so, even though he had a part-time job. Even his greedy ex-wife who is also on SSDI received additional benefits for the kids. I told him that the court shouldn't do that but...

Anyway both girls of his are 18+ now so his child support was over.

Last edited:
and people wonder why I'm all for forced sterilization-population control-modern eugenics.

no, I'm not barbaric but this proves my point.

I should mention that I sterilized myself 3 years ago at the age of 27...I simply do not wish to have kids and thankfully I was able to use my diagnosis of Lupus as a medical reason to tie them. Although it was used as an excuse just to get them done I did my part to make the world a better place.

The georgia guidestones are correct-google it. :)

Back